Am I Anti-American? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:04:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Am I Anti-American? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Am I Anti-American?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Am I Anti-American?  (Read 2697 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: October 23, 2005, 03:16:24 PM »

No, you're not. I think the term 'anti-American' is thrown around way too much, just like the terms fascist and prude.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »

Dazzleman's reasoning is seriously flawed. I've grown pretty sick of hearing that liberals hate America from the last few years. It's sad that the Republicans have no record to run on, and instead must blame liberals for all problems.

Where have you been?  It's been the last 35 years.

Well, whatever. It's sad that you Republicans are still blaming liberals for everything, even now that you Republicans have run the country into the ground.

You should learn not to call the kettle black, pot. You're just as bad about blaming the Republicans for everything.

Now all of you, please take your damn medicine:

John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 05:46:39 PM »

So who runs the federal government? Republicans or liberals?

Honestly I believe that's just a convenient excuse for you - you would likely be blaming the Republicans for everything that goes wrong even if the Dems were in charge. You are quite frankly one of the top partisans on this board, and your attitude blinds you towards anything good the other side might do. I shouldn't have to remind you that I am no fan of the Republican party, but I don't buy into the partisan propaganda that tells me that every god damn thing that goes wrong is somehow their fault. And maybe you might just wish to consider that the Democrats are no longer in power for a reason, and then you might consider looking into what that reason might be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies