My Return (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:54:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My Return (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Return  (Read 5686 times)
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« on: October 30, 2005, 04:04:31 PM »

Welcome back, Dan!! Smiley This is a surprise! A lot of the oldies are coming back, albeit temporarily (such as Mr. Fresh, SteveNick, you, etc.). All we need now are PD and John. Wink Grin
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 04:15:33 PM »

The Secretary of Forum Affairs, under the influence of the President, could simply LIE (ain't that hard to do, folks) and say that his boss won in a LANDSLIDE. Eventually, over time, the President could even dissolve the body of the Senate, if given the chance.
Not you if go by Joe's idea, which is that the SoFA isn't the only one who counts the ballot. Or you could go by my idea, which is that each party appoints a representative to help count votes.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 04:22:44 PM »

Welcome back, Dan!! Smiley This is a surprise! A lot of the oldies are coming back, albeit temporarily (such as Mr. Fresh, SteveNick, you, etc.). All we need now are PD and John. Wink Grin

I hope you're not grouping me with the likes of PD and John. Ha Wink
No, I'm not. Smiley PD and John have become somewhat of cult figures since you've left. Search the Atlas Wiki for Church of PD. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies