My Return (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:41:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My Return (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Return  (Read 5690 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 30, 2005, 03:38:16 PM »
« edited: October 30, 2005, 03:40:08 PM by Senator MasterJedi »

Welcome back though based on that post you don't know some of the things that have happened.

EDIT: And I'll be pushing for a secret ballot and not only the SoFA gets one. So too bad so sad. Smiley
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 03:43:24 PM »

Shocked Woah, welcome back, Dan! Cheesy

Welcome back though based on that post you don't know some of the things that have happened.

What do you mean by that?

Secret ballot can be done with no fraud. Hugh is Senator-elect. Just have a bad feeling about what he wants to do and how he wants to do it.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 03:59:16 PM »

Shocked Woah, welcome back, Dan! Cheesy

What do you mean by that?

Secret ballot can be done with no fraud. Hugh is Senator-elect. Just have a bad feeling about what he wants to do and how he wants to do it.

The secret ballot issue was NOT the main focus of my speech. I wanted to stress the need for CHANGE.

Yes we know we need some reform but that will have to wait until the next Senate session soon.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 05:09:38 PM »

Welcome back, Dan.  Cheesy

Even though I talk to you a lot on IM, it's nice to see you back here too.

I stand with you in the fact that this place needs CHANGE quick.  And the split that occured in the midwest doesn't seem to have had much of an effect on the rest of Atlasia; they don't seem to care that they've lost part of their country and some of their former citizens.

Things need to change.

Things will change once the next Senate session gets in. Only you and CheeseWhiz (maybe somebody else) are still technically in the rebellion. DanielX is now part of both. Smiley
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 05:21:43 PM »

Welcome back, Dan.  Cheesy

Even though I talk to you a lot on IM, it's nice to see you back here too.

I stand with you in the fact that this place needs CHANGE quick.  And the split that occured in the midwest doesn't seem to have had much of an effect on the rest of Atlasia; they don't seem to care that they've lost part of their country and some of their former citizens.

Things need to change.

Things will change once the next Senate session gets in. Only you and CheeseWhiz (maybe somebody else) are still technically in the rebellion. DanielX is now part of both. Smiley

Speed of Sound is also in the Rebellion.

Yes you're right, forgot about him. Thanks. Smiley
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 07:03:52 AM »

Why won't things change *now?*

I've heard this before...how "things will change."  They never do.

How can reform start *now* when in a couple of days we'll have to start it over again. It will start within the next Senate session.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies