Social conservatives, you're being used (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:31:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Social conservatives, you're being used (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Social conservatives, you're being used  (Read 2383 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: November 05, 2005, 10:32:21 AM »

wow, jfern can quote from sources other than dailykos!

Thats right, just ignore the truth in front of your eyes and continue being good little sheep. .......Moral values...blah, blah, ...sanctity blah.......

I'm sure Milk and Cereal would be offended if he was a social conservative or a Republican.

Yes I know he's a libertarian but he totally ignored j-ferns post and attacks the messenger just like the conservative posters do. He sounds exactly like them.

The reason I ignore jfern posts is that he doesn't have anything to say-he just posts left wing articles and expects us to agree with him.  He could be arguing for hardcore-libertarianism for all I care, but if he doesn't have the intellect to argue his point, then why does he bother posting.  

Yeah, call me a sheep and I'll break you're f--king neck!  Prick.

I'm a YaBB God now, I don't have to take that kind of abuse anymore. I'm not going away.

Its sad that you're name calling. I often forget that many people on this forum are much younger than me. I don't know how old you are but seriously, I think we are above acting like 10 year olds.

Pym, Everett acts like a 2 year old and throws tantrums with all of us Democrats (not including the ones that kiss her ass).  I'm sorry to pick on you again Everett, but you are obviously a partisan Republican hack.  You NEVER pick apart anyone on the other side for their intolerant or stupid comments, but you are quick to make work of us.  Please for both our own goods, change your avatar.  I think jfern and Pym Fortuyn made good points about how the GOP uses such people for their gain yet screws them over everywhere else.  I could go on all day with real life examples, but I choose not to at this point.

I'm trying not to laugh as I post this....ummmm....Everett wasn't even mentioned there, Flyers. I see you've developed a new obsession.

Whoops, I clicked on the wrong post.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 10:33:34 AM »

wow, jfern can quote from sources other than dailykos!

Thats right, just ignore the truth in front of your eyes and continue being good little sheep. .......Moral values...blah, blah, ...sanctity blah.......

I'm sure Milk and Cereal would be offended if he was a social conservative or a Republican.

Yes I know he's a libertarian but he totally ignored j-ferns post and attacks the messenger just like the conservative posters do. He sounds exactly like them.
Pot calling the kettle black.

Like I said, go work on a pig farm until you can improve your typing.

CORRECTED:

Pym, Everett acts like a 2 year old and throws tantrums with all of us Democrats (not including the ones that kiss her ass).  I'm sorry to pick on you again Everett, but you are obviously a partisan Republican hack.  You NEVER pick apart anyone on the other side for their intolerant or stupid comments, but you are quick to make work of us.  Please for both our own goods, change your avatar.  I think jfern and Pym Fortuyn made good points about how the GOP uses such people for their gain yet screws them over everywhere else.  I could go on all day with real life examples, but I choose not to at this point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies