Inauguration Speech (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:02:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Inauguration Speech (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inauguration Speech  (Read 3068 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: November 04, 2005, 06:01:38 PM »

Thank you everybody for joining us here today.  I'm deeply honored.

First, I would like to congratulate President Siege40 on his successfully leading the nation over the last four months.  I praise him for helping to pull this country out of its worst recession ever, and for putting us on the right track.  I also congratulate Vice President Emsworth for his astounding term.  His organizational skills and intellect are truly a model for us all.

The times ahead of us are filled with both uncertainty and fresh opportunity.  Events over the past few weeks have shown us that now is the perfect time for reform.  As soon as the Senate has settled back down into its new term, and my Cabinet has been confirmed, the hard work will really begin.  I'm optimistic of success, and I hope everybody else is too.

Speaking of the Cabinet, I will be announcing my nominees early this evening from the White House.  I have placed a great deal of faith in all of them, and I have no doubts that they all will serve with the very highest of integrity and capability.

Until then, I'll bid you all adieu.  Thank you again for making it here today.  Now let the games begin!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 06:08:07 PM »

Hey!  Who put up all those fake flags?  This is Atlasia! Angry

Yeah, I thought that before I posted it.  I was even thinking of super-imposing the Atlasian flag over them, but I realized I was faaaar too lazy for that.

I was kinda hoping nobody would bring it up.  Thanks a lot, "Senator" GaPOO.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 06:17:33 PM »

Thank you to Phil, Ben and Ebowed for the very kind words. Smiley
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 08:22:51 PM »

But not for me? Cry

Thanks to everybody else though. Smiley
Pages: [1]