None of the Above for Midwest Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:16:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  None of the Above for Midwest Senate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: None of the Above for Midwest Senate  (Read 1909 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 10:14:06 PM »

Uggggh, please, can somebody else run for this seat (no offense Mechaman)

That's alright, I have made it my mission to become an anal wart on the Atlasian Body Politic.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »

I stand with Mechaman.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »

That's alright, I have made it my mission to become an anal wart on the Atlasian Body Politic.

Although I find it cruddy that you would find that endorsing me would be so distasteful after I voted for you. Douchebag.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 10:47:17 PM »

Although I find it cruddy that you would find that endorsing me would be so distasteful after I voted for you. Douchebag.

Even worse is you guys are both DA.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »

Even worse is you guys are both DA.

Remember, the internets are serious business.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 10:53:33 PM »

Roll Eyes
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 10:57:19 PM »

Roll Eyes

Sorry, that was a bit excessive.
But really Vepres, we're quite similar in views and stances (I'm just a bit more extreme I guess). What's your hesitation?
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 10:59:19 PM »

Roll Eyes

But really Vepres, we're quite similar in views and stances (I'm just a bit more extreme I guess). What's your hesitation?

You just seem to be a little too loony. However, if you can convince me that you'll be productive in the Senate, I'll probably vote for you.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 11:02:18 PM »

Roll Eyes

You just seem to be a little too loony. However, if you can convince me that you'll be productive in the Senate, I'll probably vote for you.

Just look at my thread and see how much more pragmatic I have become on some of the issues. Hell I went from being "super free trade no matter what" to "free trade if our partners respect human rights" in a few days (I'll give Hamilton some credit for the new perspective). And I have genius ideas on creating a legal framework for assisted suicide and laws regarding human cloning (if it ever happens).
It's just right now I'm feeling too lazy to emphasize on what I'm going to do lately so I have to resort to ridiculous sh*t to keep the base energized because it's easier to be ridiculous than be serious.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »

Roll Eyes

Just look at my thread and see how much more pragmatic I have become on some of the issues. Hell I went from being "super free trade no matter what" to "free trade if our partners respect human rights" in a few days (I'll give Hamilton some credit for the new perspective). And I have genius ideas on creating a legal framework for assisted suicide and laws regarding human cloning (if it ever happens).
It's just right now I'm feeling too lazy to emphasize on what I'm going to do lately so I have to resort to ridiculous sh*t to keep the base energized because it's easier to be ridiculous than be serious.

Good enough for me! Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies