BRTD vs. a Muslim Republican
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:34:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BRTD vs. a Muslim Republican
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Who do you vote for/who wins?
BRTD/BRTD

BRTD/Muslim

Muslim/BRTD

Muslim/Muslim

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: BRTD vs. a Muslim Republican  (Read 5627 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2005, 01:31:37 PM »

But not all of them.  If this candidate is, you’re gonna have to tell us that, or we’ll just assume he’s a normal guy.

Like I said, he's basically just a standard conservative. Although you mentioned like Santorum, in which case he would be those things.

I’ve never met a Muslim in RL, but I’m sure that the actual majority of them are normal people.

I have. Quite a few actually. I've had beers with them, and gone to strip clubs with them. Of course, those that I mention were the 100% MINO types I said a Muslim would have to be to be like me (and yes, I would vote for such a person over Bush)

However I have seen much more negative aspects from others, such as as I mentioned before Somali gangs vandalizing Christian churches for seemingly no reason at all aside from being a different religion. Even I don't vandalize mosques.

Christianity has some wackos, but only opebo would lump us all together.  Condemn those who are extremist, not the whole religion.

Couldn't the same thing be said about communists? Do you condemn all communists or just ones like Stalin, Mao, etc? Most conservatives don't make a differentiation.

The thing is, the extremists seem to be in power everywhere. Like I've siad many times, if Utah was an independent country, it'd be more liberal than just about any Muslim country.

Pretty much the only Muslim country that can be comparable to any Western country in such terms is Turkey, and even in that case it's only because of the reforms of Ataturk. And Turkey still arrests journalists for writing about the genocide of Christian Armenians. In supposedly "moderate" Indonesia, the Miss Universe contestant this year was the first ever since beauty pagants have actually be banned there for a long time, and she still received death threats, despite the fact she only wore a one-piece swimsuite for that competition, not a bikini.

Funny, you criticize them by saying they are “homophobic,” yet your obviously islamphobic, is there really that much of a difference?  Being prejudice is being prejudice, no matter what group it’s against.

No it's not. I hate Nazis. Does that make me a "Naziphobe" and prejudiced against them?
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2005, 08:29:04 PM »

And you're just a CINO.
WiseGuy

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2005, 08:32:39 PM »

Option four.  Reaganesque landslide.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2005, 09:12:40 PM »

We already know BRTD has severe logical reasoning problems, and this thread merely confirms their existence.

That's for sure.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 01:05:21 AM »

Why?

You know, there's a church down the hill from me that does gay marriages.
Governor PiT
Robert Stark
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -0.87

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 10:58:29 PM »

MR
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 11:01:53 PM »

BRTD/BRTD. A muslim will never be elected President during my lifetime let alone a Muslim Republican.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies