Do you agree with O'Reilly that we should let Al Qaeda attack San Francisco? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:28:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Do you agree with O'Reilly that we should let Al Qaeda attack San Francisco? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Do you agree with O'Reilly that we should let Al Qaeda attack San Francisco?  (Read 4578 times)
Blue Rectangle

Political Matrix
E: 8.50, S: -0.62

« on: November 12, 2005, 07:06:43 PM »

I don't get FoxNews, so the first time I saw O'Reilly was when I was on a business trip about a year and a half ago.  I watched for about five minutes.  The funny part is, I switched to Law and Order reruns (three of them in a row, good call, dazzleman!) and then watched Family Guy and Futurama on Adult Swim.  That was also the last time I watched O'Reilly.
Blue Rectangle

Political Matrix
E: 8.50, S: -0.62

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 08:51:23 PM »

The media reports on nothing for a reason. If they wanted an informed populace, they would obviously report on real news. Instead they report on Scott Peterson or whatever to distract people from the serious problems that America faces. I don't give a sh**t about Scott Peterson, and he dumped his wife's body right near where I live.

My grandparents live two doors down from the Peterson's house.  They ended up going on vacation for a couple weeks at the height of the circus because the media was such a nuisance.

The overall crappiness of the news media is a combination of two factors: one, the public wants to watch crap (ever watch daytime TV, with the soap operas, Judge Judy and Jerry Springer?) and two, the media promotes crap, which just leads to more of number one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies