Reading "Where The Right Went Wrong" by Pat Buchanan. Ask me anything. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:58:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate
  Book Reviews and Discussion (Moderator: Torie)
  Reading "Where The Right Went Wrong" by Pat Buchanan. Ask me anything. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reading "Where The Right Went Wrong" by Pat Buchanan. Ask me anything.  (Read 6988 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: November 17, 2005, 01:50:12 AM »

I have a question?  Why are you reading Buchanan?  Just because he hates Neocons?

I work in a library.  I stumbled over his book today while cleaning up.  Read the cover, flipped though a couple pages, and thought to myself... Why the hell not?

On top of that, Ive always had a certain degree of respect for Buchanan.  He is consistent with his ideology and doesn't change his philosophy to suit changing political trends.

He doesn't have any incentive to change his ideology, unlike elected officials who have to deal with the changing winds of the electorate, his support is based on his reputation and changing himself could only hurt himself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies