2006 A Nationalized Midterm Election or Not?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:26:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2006 A Nationalized Midterm Election or Not?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Will the 2006 Midterm Elections for Congress and the Senate turn into a Nationlized Referendum on either for Bush and the Republicans or for the Democrats?
Yes 2006 will be a Nationalized Election

No, 2006 will NOT be a Nationalized Election

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: 2006 A Nationalized Midterm Election or Not?  (Read 4694 times)
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2005, 06:29:41 PM »

It sounds better than the void they have so far. The devil is in the details, of course. Wink

I think the Democratic plan will be somewhat similar to what I just laid out, with a surprise or two thrown in, while universal healthcare may or may not be included.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2005, 06:46:49 PM »

It sounds better than the void they have so far. The devil is in the details, of course. Wink

I think the Democratic plan will be somewhat similar to what I just laid out, with a surprise or two thrown in, while universal healthcare may or may not be included.

The foreign policy bit will be important to see the details of, for certain. Of course, I'll be interested in seeing just what Democratic foreign policy is, since I have no idea at the moment. Tongue
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »

The foreign policy bit will be important to see the details of, for certain. Of course, I'll be interested in seeing just what Democratic foreign policy is, since I have no idea at the moment. Tongue

Alright, Mr. Democrat-basher, then what is the Republican foreign policy? Do we really know?
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 03:23:09 PM »

Alright, Mr. Democrat-basher, then what is the Republican foreign policy? Do we really know?

*bashes Democrats* *or not*

Realism mixed with neoconservatism, with the former dominating as of late. For more details, please consult with your nearest John Ford representative. Tongue
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2005, 03:32:49 PM »

Yes, in fact we do -all too well.   Surf the Project for a New American Century, and read through the 2002 National Security Strategy if you haven't already.  It will tell you all you need to know. 
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 04:38:03 PM »

Yes, in fact we do -all too well.   Surf the Project for a New American Century, and read through the 2002 National Security Strategy if you haven't already.  It will tell you all you need to know. 
Um, yeah, what Frodo said. Tongue
zorkpolitics
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2005, 08:21:09 PM »

The Democrats, Move-on.org, Kos, etc. will try and nationalize the election against the "failed policies of Bush-Delay".

But it will likely backfire because by Nov. of 2006 troops will be coming home from Iraq on a regular basis, (dare I say timetable?), the price of gas will be well below $2.00, the economy will still be adding jobs, and the stock market will be up.

KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2005, 10:37:11 AM »

Hillarycare again?  Please, go ahead and throw it in, looks like you didn't learn your lesson a decade ago.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies