Yer opinion of the following forumites
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:28:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Yer opinion of the following forumites
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Yer opinion of the following forumites  (Read 14225 times)
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 27, 2005, 09:01:07 AM »

What is your opinion of the folloiwng forumnites? What's their biggest flaw? what do you like the most about them?

A18                     
Senator Al
StatesRights
Boss Tweed
Lewis Throndhiem
Keystone Phil
opebo                   
Gabu
Gustaf
Jake
BRTD
jfern
Supersoulty
King
hughento
Alcon
PBrunsel      
dazzleman
John Dibble
Akno21
John Ford
Sam Spade
Joe Republic
JKF
ilikeverin
Emsworth
Ebowed
Bono
Harry
KEmperor
angus
MODU
Max Power
Flyers
TexasGurl
Tredrick
NAtion
Everett
Tredrick
NickSHepDem
htmldon
Peter Bell
Josh22
WalterMitty
Colin
Earl
M&C
Materjedi
Carlhayden
Berger
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 09:26:19 AM »
« Edited: November 27, 2005, 07:36:52 PM by hughento »

A18   Arrogant, but with reason-he's smart. Biggest flaw is his generally rude frame of mind; best is his knowledge of...stuff.

Senator Al   Wise old man of the forum. Always good for a chat, a reserve of weird and wacky info. I genuinely respect him. Biggest flaw-obsession with WV Cheesy Best thing-always interested; probably the only other one on here who gives a sheet about aussie politics Wink

StatesRights    Hate his politics, but he's actually a great bloke. Biggest flaw-some of his political views. Best- always up for a chat, and never judges people on stereotypes.

Boss Tweed   Another oldie, very bold and prepared to do anything to further his own desires, but does have a real concern for other people. Flaw: Desire to win at all costs. Best-Desire to win at all costs. Somehow, in Boss, it just works.

Lewis Throndheim   Crazy German bloke. Sometimes people mock him, but he certainly doesnt deserve this. Very very intelligent guy. Any of the posters from non english speaking countries who can 'speak' english this well deserve our respect for tht alone. Add his encyclopaedic knowledge of politics worldwide, and his a brain alright. Flaw-no major ones. Maybe his politics are a bit too left. Best- has an accurate answer for EVERYTHING, and it's always presented well and with a smile.

Keystone Phil   Abrasive. Arrogant. Selfish. Hypocritical. Crap sense of humour. etc., etc.; but I actually have a bit of a soft spot for him. Kinda like one of my good mates, actually; although he's more focussed on sport then politics Wink. Flaw-oh so full of himself. Best-Doersn't really care what other people thinks and stands by his convictions, even if they're generally completely wrong Wink

opebo    almost intelligent scum. Flaw-his existance. Best-recognition of other people's views of him.

Gabu   smiling canuck, pretty patient, deliberates everything through quite fully-a sign of intelligence. Also very funny. Flaw-sorta stereotypes himself a little bit. Best-gives a sh**t about stuff.

Gustaf   smart bloke, yet again. Helpfully, considerate, good bloke. I wish he'd get more involved again. Flaw- not really a forumnite anymore Sad Best-smart but not arrogant.

Jake   the conservinator. If Jake ever votes for a Democrat, it'd have to be Zell Miller against Lincoln Chaffee; and even then he'd probably just not vote Smiley. Flaw-His fervour for his political views. Best-Is able to 'switch off' from politics and have a laugh sometimes.

BRTD   Likes to shock people. Probably really really angry at his parents for his safe, white middle class background. Why couldn't one of them be a doctor who made them go all over africa treating AIDS and giving everyone condoms and poles? *sob sob*Wink Flaw-Obsession with sex, holds beliefs mainly in rebellion, not because of carefully considered views.Best-Can be very funny when he wants to be. I don't actually dislike him, I just like being blunt, or as someone said, 'confrontational' Smiley

jfern   I have no idea what he'll do after uni, and I doubt he does either. I think his problem is he has no idea how to fulfill his potential, and his frustration leads to him needing to find outlets. Bush is a popular choice at the moment. Flaw-Generally defeatist attitude. Best-is pretty smart. Should make better use of it though.

hughento   Irritating little pissant. Flaw-Can't type for sh**t. Best-knowledge of how the australian local government system works.

so much! i have to go out now, but i'll finish this off. Promise.

Supersoulty
King
Alcon
PBrunsel      
dazzleman
John Dibble
Akno21
John Ford
Sam Spade
Joe Republic
JKF
ilikeverin
Emsworth
Ebowed
Bono
Harry
KEmperor
angus
MODU
Max Power
Flyers
TexasGurl
Tredrick
NAtion
Everett
Tredrick
NickSHepDem
htmldon
Peter Bell
Josh22
WalterMitty
Colin
Earl
M&C
Materjedi
Carlhayden
Berger
Bono
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 10:49:05 AM »

Ill make a list yet! Wink
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 11:01:02 AM »
« Edited: November 27, 2005, 02:24:27 PM by © Boss Tweed »

PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE A FAVORABLE OPINION ABOUT 90% OR SO OF YOU BUT I'M PROBABLY ONLY GOING TO LIST NEGATIVES RATHER THAN POSITIVES

A18: obviously knowledgeable but is arrogant and unaccepting of any opinion deviating from his own 

Senator Al: I love the guy, really, but he's fallen into a tunnel in the last 6 months of dancing around taking stands; for example, in the election prediction 2005 thread he said NJ would either be 'close or not close' and he had 'no idea' about VA.

StatesRights: Another great guy, and some things that he says aren't realyl what he believe, he just does it to rile up the left.

Boss Tweed: I don't rate myself

Lewis Throndhiem: he cares too much about people he'll never meet, such as Indians and animals in captivity.  Not that that's a bad thing, but I just could never do it.

Keystone Phil: he's fricking married to NixonNow and Rick Santorum

opebo: his grammar is great, as he had introduced 'a gay' such to the forum, but on the whole he's a pretty terrible man.

Gabu: he's got to be the stereotype for all Canadians

Gustaf: doesn't post much anymore, but he was there every step of the way when I went on my posting barrage from Dec 19 2003 -- Jan 5 2004.

Jake: fascist.

BRTD: probably a good kid, like strip clubs too much of course, but he's not dissimilar to many 22 year old college kids except that he has more knowledge.

jfern: the stereotypical yuppie college latte drinking conspiritizing liberal.

Supersoulty: probably a hall-of-famer, he's showed up drunk alot of times and whined about girls, but that's par for the course.

King: doesn't post much about politics anymore.  Mostly about football

hughento: most outwardly gay member in board history, but I beat him in the AFDNC chairmanship election back in March 2004, 9 votes to 3.

Alcon: alcoun is a fascist moderator who should be disowned Smiley

PBrunsel: likes Hoover waaaaaay too much, it'd be like me trying to defend the Carter presidency, but his wealth of knowledge about American history is unparalleled

dazzleman: I love this guy, what he does is he tends to paint in broad brushes and generalize alot, and he has some strange obsession with Hillary Clinton and feminists.  Smiley

John Dibble: hah, the first libertarian.  For the most part, they're a bunch of idealists who don't think about what would really happen to the country if the government died, and I guess he fits the bill.

Akno21: his interests are probably closer to me than any other board member, although he hasn't let his personality out of the cage like I have.  Something tells me he's a sarcastic fireballer in real life.

the rest come later, this is an awfully long list

John Ford: I don't mind anti-Bush Republicans, and I don't really 'get' this guy; he's defended and criticized Bush's hadnling of the Iraq war simultaneously

Sam Spade: I haven't seen him post much on issues

Joe Republic: I think he voted for John Kerry.  my guess

JKF: You mean JFK?  In that case, he's a UAC plant.

ilikeverin: kinda immature, with his *hughug* crap, but not a bad guy

Emsworth: Beware of the strict constructionists!  But this guy knows a crapload, so that makes him ever more dangerous.

Ebowed. my choice for President in Feb. 2006

Bono: libertarian....that's all

Harry: liberal in Mississippi = freedom fighter, also listened to my strategic demands back in the AFDNC days

KEmperor: a UACer, but a fellow Long Islander and voted for me for senate.

angus: funny guy, should do stand up, and shoots around the country (from MA to CA to NY to MS)

MODU: says hahahaha too much

Max Power: too many smilies

Flyers: BRTD, but more of a loose cannon, and is the perfect counter to Keystone Phil in the comedic sense

TexasGurl: no comment

Tredrick: Long Island native and a Mets fan

NAtion: living proof that murderers are generally nice people.

Everett: libertarian revolutionary, not a good combo

NickSHepDem: I love this guy, he's good looking too

htmldon: partisan to the point of it being comedy, especially given he's hardly in lockstep with with Republican party

Peter Bell: he's really holding the ILP back, with his fairness and all.

Josh22: not very smart

WalterMitty: southerner that moves to Boston = freedom fighter

Colin: don't know enough

Earl: don't know enough

M&C: libertarians drive me insane, but he's nice enough

Materjedi: don't know enough

Carlhayden: time to join the GOP, carl

Berger: Fellow Long Islander, is moderate, another Weld supporter
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 11:06:28 AM »

but he's fallen into a tunnel in the last 6 months of dancing around taking stands; for example, in the election prediction 2005 thread he said NJ would either be 'close or not close' and he had 'no idea' about VA.

Grin
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 01:19:07 PM »

Keystone Phil   Abrasive. Arrogant. Selfish. Hypocritical. Crap sense of humour. etc., etc.; but I actually have a bit of a soft spot for him. Kinda like one of my good mates, actually; although he's more focussed on sport then politics Wink. Flaw-oh so full of himself. Best-Doersn't really care what other people thinks and stands by his convictions, even if they're generally completely wrong Wink

I don't care if you think I am abrasive, arrogant, selfish, crap sense of humor, etc. (even though I don't believe that they accurately portray who I am) but don't you dare call me a hypocrite. I know you can't back it up either so shut the hell up.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 01:20:21 PM »

Ok so since I defend NixonNow and want him unbanned, I am now married to him? I guess I can't stick up for friends anymore.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 01:51:38 PM »

Phil, I just bought your Christmas present.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 01:54:24 PM »

I was just curious if standing up for a friend meant being married to them.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 01:57:17 PM »

I was just curious if standing up for a friend meant being married to them.

'Being married' is obvious hyperbole.  But I do find it very, very strange that you defend him to the death.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 02:14:21 PM »

A18  - Intelligent, knowledgeable about constitution, abrasive   

Senator Al - has unusual views for a Democrat, interesting and informative

StatesRights - cool guy, fun to talk to, views a little extreme for me, but generally tolerant and forgiving of those who don't fully agree with him

Boss Tweed - good guy, generally sensible ideas

Lewis Throndhiem - impressive knowledge of English, views a little left for my taste

Keystone Phil - agree with him on most issues, has been unforgiving of those who disagree with him

opebo - good sense of humor, doesn't take insults personally, appalling ideas about society and life in general                  
Gabu - cool, laid back guy, could take a stronger stand on some issues, as moderates can have a position and care about issues

Gustaf - moderate, intelligent, very conservative for a Swede

Jake - cool guy, funny, wiseass, not afraid to push limits and get into trouble, traits that I like

BRTD - Well, my mother always told me, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

jfern - See BRTD

Supersoulty - earnest, well-intentioned reasonable guy

King - funny, cool guy

hughento - very funny guy, would be a blast to hang out with (assuming we were the same age) but I'm sure I'd get into a lot of trouble, though it would probably be worth it

Alcon - moderate, sensibe, good guy

PBrunsel - intelligent, strong and solid beliefs, good moral character

dazzleman - this dude is the greatest man ever to walk the face of the earth

John Dibble - intelligent, well-versed on issues, a little overly idealistic probably

Akno21 - seems like a good guy, a little left for me

John Ford - good solid views, good analysis behind them

Sam Spade - positive impression of his views, seems like a fine person

Joe Republic - funny, cool guy, would be lots of fun to hang out with

JKF - Huh

ilikeverin - pleasant guy, never says anything negative about anybody that I've seen

Emsworth - impressive grasp of law and constitutional issues, could focus more on the practical effect of these matters

Ebowed - strong beliefs, unusual views for a Democrat

Bono - interesting views on some issues, seems like a cool guy overall

Harry - in hs, seemed like a serious, earnest, idealistic guy, seems to have gone a bit over the edge since he went to college Tongue

KEmperor - very compatible views with mine, in general

angus - hilarious guy, good life experiences

MODU - always provides interesting perspectives on things, wise, strong character

Max Power - funny, very friendly guy

Flyers - cool guy, political views not highly compatible with mine; some views seem to be held for reasons of anger/rebellion -- not good reasons for thinking a certain way

TexasGurl - stands up for beliefs, not afraid to take strong positions

Tredrick - friendly, interesting guy, solid sensible ideas

NAtion - cool, funny, friendly guy, would be great fun to hang around with

Everett - very sold views on issues, like her personally very much

NickSHepDem - smart guy, well informed, seems like a fine person

htmldon - fine, well intentioned person, highly partisan Republican who often doesn't agree with Republican views on issues

Peter Bell - cool guy, sensible views

Josh22 - very sensitive

WalterMitty - well-intentioned, some strange views for a Republican

Colin - too little interaction to comment

Earl - ditto

M&C - cool guy, funny

Materjedi - agree with most of his views

Carlhayden - intelligent

Berger - intelligent, well informed
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 02:22:12 PM »

Ok so since I defend NixonNow and want him unbanned, I am now married to him? I guess I can't stick up for friends anymore.
friendship is for the old generation, Phil. It isnt cool to have friends anymore. Get with the times. Cheesy
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 02:25:01 PM »

I updated my list to completion
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2005, 02:32:47 PM »
« Edited: November 27, 2005, 02:35:18 PM by Senator PBrunsel »

I'll post what I feel is the best about these members, and then they can use this as either praise of criticism. Smiley

A18 - One of the smartest guys on the forum. His knowledge of economics and the judiciary are astounding. He seems to simply hate my favorite President however. I guess saving the World from starvation three times my hero's life isn't good enough for some people. Wink

Senator Al- Very religious man, knowledgeable of British politics in the 19th Century (something I have no idea whatsoever about). I use to not like him, but he got my Presidency in order and I now feel he is one of the very best members of the forum.

StatesRights- His knowledge of the Civil War is 10-times better then my own (but he has lived longer). His John Birch Society politics remind me of an old friend of my dad's who always send us right-winged pamphlets. He does need to however see that their is some good in liberalism. He's also has the wry sense of humor NewFederalist had (God rest his soul).

Boss Tweed- He invented forum politics, not bad for a 13-year old. Smiley His hatred of Hoover is unfounded however.

Lewis Throndhiem- Honest good natured fellow. I did vote for him you know. Smiley I've always liked him.

Keystone Phil- What can I say about the man whom was my Veep. A very clever and good debater. Always has the facts right and is a man who produces one-liners that are as good as the Gipper's himself! Unfortunately, he will never win a Presidential position because he seems arrogant and angry. He seems that he has contempt with those who share opposite opinions, though he does not. It's like Richard Nixon, a fairly kind and decent fellow who simply rubbed people the wrong way.

opebo- Horrible little man whom will need only one thing when he died: an air conditioner. If I knew he was real I’d pray for him every night, but I don't because I don't waste my prayers on people who may be made up. He gets WAY too much attention while actual posters who behave and don't say crap to get attention are ignored (such as LiberalPA and Harry).                  
Gabu- All around awesome guy who can laugh at himself. His responses to my mocking him in the Atlas Campaign 2032 thread are always hilarious! Cheesy

Gustaf- Honorable and quiet fellow. Always even tempered, always respectful always the caricature of a quiet Swede (if their is such a thing that is). I wish he'd return to the forum more regularly.

Jake- How dare he say his opinion! His views are what we don't agree with, so we shall raise high freedom of speech and tell him to shut up! He's such a Nazi! >Surprise

BRTD- Intelligent, but doesn't use his time wisely. He makes stupid polls that annoy the living hell out of me, but you learn to live with it. But, he should have his poll making privileges revoked. His sexual talk is annoying too, but we can talk abouit whatever we ish in the good old U S of A! BTW, "prudery" IS NOT A WORD!!!!!!!!!

jfern- Has interesting facts, and manipulates them well.

Supersoulty- The man whom I feel will be President one day. Has leadership abilities greater than any one else here.

King- His constant avatar changes annoy the heck out of me. He's always a funny guy though. Smiley

hughento- I never had a problem with him being gay, and unlike Peter Bell and Clay, rarely flaunts it as a badge of honor or simply just so it can be flaunted to annoy us. He at least understands that the majority of our forum doesn't want to hear gay references all the time. So thanks Hugh.

Alcon- Extremely bright kid and a moderator who doesn't let crap get posted. He takes heat for it, but I salute him.

dazzleman- Man of the world. Lived in the cruel world for years, and he knows it better than anyone else on this board. He's straight out and blunt about his views, and his hatred for PC people.

John Dibble- I didn't appoint him to the SC for nothing. Very intelligent and, if he wasn't a libertarian, would have a promising political future.

Akno21- Typical young liberal, he'll grow out of it with age. Wink

John Ford- He'll be a Senator one day, or Secretary of Defense. Very smart, very knowledgeable about many subjects. He's indeed a great fellow.

Sam Spade- I'm still pissed about the crap he said about my great Presidency, but he's a leader none the less. Good writer too.

Joe Republic- Funny, intelligent, and knows how to get things done. He will probably be our first two term President in Atlasian history.

JKF- Born leader and a great debater. Wish he's change his new Pope name however, it's dumb.

ilikeverin- He's always happy and cheerful. Even when I defeated him in a write-in campaign for Midwest Governor he was happy. Even when I defeated his friend Huguenot in the Presidential Election he was happy. He's always happy! What a happy fellow. *hug*

Emsworth- What an intelligent guy. Knowledge of the Supreme Court, the Constitution, economics, law, he knows it all. Future Supreme Court Justice if he moves to America.

Ebowed- His Right to Life stances are great, and he himself is quite a loyal Dixiecrat.

Bono- Civil-libertarians would probably fear how pro-civil liberty this guy is. He's a smart guy however.

Harry- Though he craves attention from lists while jerks like opebo make all of them, he's a nice guy. Glad I destroyed him and Akno in the October 2004 Presidential race however. Wink

KEmperor- He's a smug and sarcastic guy who probably won't read this anyway.

angus- Another man of the world. He knows what's going on around him, and he's one of the best posters on the board.

MODU- He can really debate. I love how he always frustrated Miss Catholic. Smiley

Max Power- Friendly guy, but he's a Pennsylvanian so it gets annoying looking at his avatar. He's got a cool haircut though, I used to cut mine that way. Buzz it all off.

Flyers- Suffers from severe "Foot in Mouth Syndrome". As sexually depraved and crazy as opebo and BRTD. Though he's not uptight however.

TexasGurl- One of the best posters on the board. Knows her stuff and actually is a parent so she can talk about parent issues better. I want to knock the block off all the jerks who have insulted her over the time she's been here, but she always does that herself. Wink

Tredrick- An acceptable poster from North Carolina.

Nation- I grow sick of his beer drinking stories, but I may be that way in college. Smiley At least he has an important skill, he can play a good game of poker.

Everett- Another all around friendly poster, though she can be blunt. I love it when she burns BRTD.

NickSHepDem- Knows a great deal about national politics, and can debate very well.

htmldon- A man who is blunt and practical. Also, he is whiz when it comes to making computer graphics. How can he do that? It's amazing!

Peter Bell- Though his smug little British tone puts me off sometimes, there is no denying his brains and knowledge of Constitutional affairs. We have too many Constitutionalists on this board: A18, Emswroth, Yates, Peter Bell, etc.)

Josh22- Nice kid and very religious, who sometimes goes over board on the religious edge. He really hasn't done anything bad to anyone, so why do people dislike him so much?

WalterMitty- At least we have one Dirksen Republican on the board.

Colin Wixted- Another leader from Pennsylvania. Very driven politician on the fantasy boards. He will probably be a Senator.

Earl- Though some nasty things were said about him and his opponent in the Gubernatorial race last whatever month it was, he's done nothing bad to anyone.

M&C- At least we have one libertarian with a sense of humor. Smiley

Materjedi- Hard worker. One of my personal favorite members.

Carlhayden- I love how he offends so many on the far loony left on this board. Smiley

dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2005, 02:38:40 PM »

Well where the f&$k is it, then?  Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2005, 02:39:07 PM »

Keystone Phil- What can I say about the man whom was my Veep. A very clever and good debater. Always has the facts right and is a man who produces one-liners that are as good as the Gipper's himself! Unfortunately, he will never win a Presidential position because he seems arrogant and angry. He seems that he has contempt with those who share opposite opinions, though he does not. It's like Richard Nixon, a fairly kind and decent fellow who simply rubbed people the wrong way.

Thanks, PBrunsel. I am misunderstood. If I had a problem with everyone who had a disagreement with me then I wouldn't have half of the friends that I have now and wouldn't have a girlfriend who claims to be a socialist but I'm sure a handful of people who know my only through a political forum know me better.  Roll Eyes
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2005, 02:42:34 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Country over Party, always. Sorry about all that by the way.

Peter Bell- Though his smug little British tone puts me off sometimes, there is no denying his brains and knowledge of Constitutional affairs. We have too many Constitutionalists on this board: A18, Emswroth, Yates, Peter Bell, etc.)

Thats probably fair, and I used to be much worse in person, and I think I've done quite a good job of excising it from my RL personality (he says smugly), though it probably still remains a part of my posting style. Out of interest how is my tone little/British or is that just the pent-up fury creeping out? Wink

I really out to engage the strict-constructionists/originalists a little more often on the Constitutional stuff, unfortunately I don't have the stamina to go round for round for the week that would be necessary to win. Maybe next summer.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 02:49:48 PM »
« Edited: January 07, 2006, 10:51:39 AM by CheeseWhiz »

A18 Great guy, and smart too.  Misunderstood a lot, although he definitely could be nicer.

Senator Al One of the bests forum members, actually.  I don’t agree with him a lot, but he’s nice to everyone regardless of ideology, which is definitely admirable

StatesRights Got some weird positions, but I like him Smiley  He truly believes in what he fights for, and doesn’t subscribe to and ideology just ‘cause.  Actually kinda reminds me of my dad, with a different ideology.

Boss Tweed Kinda odd, really.  He seems partisan, but not at the same time, and seems to have a problem with me being asexual, so I’m not really sure what I think about him.

Lewis Throndhiem Good guy, sorta a cross between Al and States, with some new stuff mixed in Tongue  But yeah, I like him a lot, too.  The best thing about him is he never seems to fly off the handle, he always keeps cool.

Keystone Phil I have to agree with him when he says he is NOT a hypocrite.  Definitely knows what he’s talking about and fights for his beliefs, definitely NOT someone I’d want to be in a debate with, since it’s almost certain you’ll lose.  The worst thing about him is he can sometimes be a little hot headed, but never without cause.  Really, he’s definitely an underrated forum member.

opebo the most intolerant forum member here.  Also, I question if his positions are real, since they seem way too stereotypical.

Gabu Great guy, and one of the funniest forum members Smiley  I really can’t think of any flaws at all.

Gustaf Seems like a great guy, but he was never active enough in my time here for me to really get to know him Sad

Jake
BRTD
jfern
Supersoulty
King
hughento
Alcon
PBrunsel     
dazzleman
John Dibble
Akno21
John Ford
Sam Spade
Joe Republic
JKF
ilikeverin
Emsworth
Ebowed
Bono
Harry
KEmperor
angus
MODU
Max Power
Flyers
TexasGurl
Tredrick
NAtion
Everett
Tredrick
NickSHepDem
htmldon
Peter Bell
Josh22
WalterMitty
Colin
Earl
M&C
Materjedi
Carlhayden
Berger
Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.65

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 03:09:14 PM »

NickSHepDem: I love this guy, he's good looking too

Thanks man.  Your a good guy too.  A little on the pessimistic side, but as John Ford said, you've been right more than us optimistic democrats.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 03:42:16 PM »

It's in my original post.  Towards the beginning of the thread.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 04:00:31 PM »

ilikeverin- He's always happy and cheerful. Even when I defeated him in a write-in campaign for Midwest Governor he was happy. Even when I defeated his friend Huguenot in the Presidential Election he was happy. He's always happy! What a happy fellow. *hug*

Freudian slip? Tongue
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2005, 04:15:22 PM »

Joe Republic - I don't think he likes me that much...

That's not true at all!!  If anything, I thought it was the other way round, and I could never figure out why.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2005, 05:12:56 PM »

Assumedly that means me?

Oh and PD, how dare you insult my sacred name as Pope of the Church of PD Tongue (I am pretty sure I need to call a new conclave soon)
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2005, 05:16:10 PM »

Assumedly that means me?

Oh and PD, how dare you insult my sacred name as Pope of the Church of PD Tongue (I am pretty sure I need to call a new conclave soon)

Sowy. Cry Wink
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2005, 05:33:43 PM »

When I first read this:
You must be logged in to read this quote.
I thought, wow, weird but very cool. Should I put it in my sig?

But then I noticed it was a reference to this...
Senator Al One of the bests forum members, actually.  I don’t agree with him a lot, but he’s nice to everyone regardless of ideology, which is definitely admirable

StatesRights Got some weird positions, but I like him Smiley  He truly believes in what he fights for, and doesn’t subscribe to and ideology just ‘cause.  Actually kinda reminds me of my dad, with a different ideology.
...and though that's still way cool, it's not as weird anymore. Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies