Question for opebo
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:20:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Question for opebo
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for opebo  (Read 2377 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 30, 2005, 09:16:02 PM »

How old were you when you hired your first prostitute? Was it in St. Louis and how hot was she?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 09:35:23 AM »

hot prostitute?

isnt that an oxymoron?  unless of course you find crackheads and meth addicts 'hot'
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 09:54:20 AM »

hot prostitute?

isnt that an oxymoron?  unless of course you find crackheads and meth addicts 'hot'

I was just going to mention that. At least you have a decent looking woman in your signature.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 09:57:17 AM »

i dont understand brtd.

it seems like opebo is his hero or something.

the man has to pay to have sex.  that is pathetic, not heroic.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 09:59:21 AM »

i dont understand brtd.

it seems like opebo is his hero or something.

the man has to pay to have sex.  that is pathetic, not heroic.

There are some things money can't buy, for anything else, there's master card.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 10:31:02 AM »

There is a 'personal message' function on this forum for a reason.  I'm about 98% sure everybody else doesn't care.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 10:55:37 AM »

There is a 'personal message' function on this forum for a reason.  I'm about 98% sure everybody else doesn't care.

Exactly, which is why I've reported this thread to the moderator.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 11:01:51 AM »

How old were you when you hired your first prostitute? Was it in St. Louis and how hot was she?

Well, I hope I am not running afoul of the censors by answering your question, BRTD.

I believe, if I remember rightly, that my first was an African American call girl back in St. Louis when my girlfriend at the time was out of town.  She was hot in a curvaceous way - not my type, probably more StatesRights type.  Great service, but only 'French' if you know what I mean.  I was about 24 and as yet quite cautious.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 11:07:56 AM »

hot prostitute?

I was just going to mention that. At least you have a decent looking woman in your signature.

See, States like the American body type - chubbies.

But you and WalterMitty have a somewhat inaccurate stereotype of prostitutes, States.  Keep in mind that the few  women of this type that are actually observable and identifyable are streetwalkers - a minority of those in the business.  Girls working by telephone and other methods tend to be much more attractive.

It is true that due to the illegality of prostitution in the US and the hard life these women lead because of this oppression, they are ony the whole not as attractive as non-prostitutes of a similar age.  In fairness, poor womenni general are percieved as less attractive than rich or upper-middle-class women.  However, if a fellow is patient and keeps searching, he can do very well, and in fact anyone can do well if he is willing to waste lots of money.

It should be noted, however, that almost any 20 year old is going to be preferable to almost any 40 year old - which is why so many older married men are such regular customers.  She may be a bit rough around the edges, but at least she isn't the wife!
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2005, 12:16:08 PM »

Says the guy who made this: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=29352.0

Well, I hope I am not running afoul of the censors by answering your question, BRTD.

I believe, if I remember rightly, that my first was an African American call girl back in St. Louis when my girlfriend at the time was out of town.  She was hot in a curvaceous way - not my type, probably more StatesRights type.  Great service, but only 'French' if you know what I mean.  I was about 24 and as yet quite cautious.

hmmm, so did your girlfriend find out?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2005, 12:24:57 PM »

Strangely enough I told her!  Not so much for the reason I gave - a desire to be honest - as out of a desire to get rid of her.  Alas it didn't work.. she just got very mad, told me I had a 'sex addiction' (yes, I'm a male!), and continued to date me for another year or so.  She also thought I was ridiculous for thinking I could've 'gotten something' from a BJ - I was a lot more over-cautious in those days!
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2005, 12:30:12 PM »

Says the guy who made this: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=29352.0

That's actually interesting, and has to do with Politics.  This is a political forum, not a Sex Forum Roll Eyes

she just got very mad, told me I had a 'sex addiction' (yes, I'm a male!)

She was right, and you obviously have a very low opinion of males.  Male don't have to be sex-obsessed, but some, such as yourself, choose to be.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2005, 12:33:38 PM »

She was right, and you obviously have a very low opinion of males.  Male don't have to be sex-obsessed, but some, such as yourself, choose to be.

Actually, from an evolutionary perspective, yes, they do!
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2005, 12:40:46 PM »

From an evolutionary perspective, we all have to be heterosexual, don't we?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2005, 12:51:10 PM »

From an evolutionary perspective, we all have to be heterosexual, don't we?

I suppose, or at least get around to making a few vaginal deposits.  That's the great thing about sperm - the male of the species makes so much of it, it isn't really 'wasted' if it goes to a Bounty towel or another male..  or for that matter either of the other two apertures in the female!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 12:52:42 PM »

That's actually interesting, and has to do with Politics.  This is a political forum, not a Sex Forum Roll Eyes

Exactly, and thank you CheeseWhiz.  That thread was made to give BRTD a chance to defend his faulty ideology here on this forum, and generate a political discussion on the merits of thinking a failed ideology is 'cool'.

Whereas, this thread was an invitation for Opebo to regale us with yet more stories about his sordid sex life, which truly do not belong on this forum.  It also helped show everybody that BRTD worships Opebo for his sociopathic personal habits.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 12:55:48 PM »

Joe:  Exactly, we shouldn't encourage opebo anymore than we already have.  opebo and BRTD really need to find a Playboy Forum or something where they can post these dumb sex threads and stop doing it here.

opebo: I really did not want to hear that *runs away and throws-up*
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 01:23:16 PM »

Roll Eyes

Can someone delete this please? Might be an idea to start saving some bandwidth...
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2005, 01:29:33 PM »

Roll Eyes

Can someone delete this please? Might be an idea to start saving some bandwidth...

Sperm in bounty towels is an intriguing topic!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2005, 01:31:01 PM »

Roll Eyes

Sperm in bounty towels is an intriguing topic!

And certainly more appropriate to this board than any discussion of 'hot ladies'.  Wink
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2005, 03:53:45 PM »

are you sure you werent a hall monitor in school?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2005, 04:09:37 PM »

are you sure you werent a hall monitor in school?

Pretty sure.  I used to kick this one kid's ass all the time, and he was a hall monitor.  So it would have been kinda like betraying my own kind, or something.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2005, 04:13:04 PM »

It isnt?  You mean ive been on a political forum this whole time? I shouldve known when people started talking about Hillary Clinton. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies