Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:19:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED  (Read 21329 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2004, 03:56:57 PM »

I am sorry to hear that you are not running.  sorrier than you could ever be.
PD
pd

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 03:57:25 PM »

F**K YOU!
PD
pd

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2004, 03:58:27 PM »

GWBFan: I was going to choose you as my VP candidate, too. Sorry.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2004, 04:01:47 PM »

F**K YOU!
You are the most mature person I have even seen at this forum.  
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 04:01:55 PM »

Why did you register under another 2-letter name?  Mix up the letters, get an Alaska Avatar, and then commit voter fraud.  The way you did it was really obvious.

There are no rules if you know how to break them.  And you, PD, don't know how to break them.

What exactly is your big beef between you and PD - you, a 37 year old, and PD, a 15 year old?  Let's say he DID commit voter fraud.  What do you care?  You're not involved in the Republican nomination process; this isn't any of your business, frankly.

I didn't see GM's avatar, his vote, or anything else about him.  I can't judge GM or PD on this, because I don't have all the facts, and neither do you.

The only thing we can go by is PD's word that GM was a friend of his.  In any case, what does it really matter?  In all honesty, and no offense to PD, he wasn't going to win the nomination anyway.
PD
pd

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2004, 04:03:24 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 04:04:23 PM by PD »

Why did you register under another 2-letter name?  Mix up the letters, get an Alaska Avatar, and then commit voter fraud.  The way you did it was really obvious.

There are no rules if you know how to break them.  And you, PD, don't know how to break them.

What exactly is your big beef between you and PD - you, a 37 year old, and PD, a 15 year old?  Let's say he DID commit voter fraud.  What do you care?  You're not involved in the Republican nomination process; this isn't any of your business, frankly.

I didn't see GM's avatar, his vote, or anything else about him.  I can't judge GM or PD on this, because I don't have all the facts, and neither do you.

The only thing we can go by is PD's word that GM was a friend of his.  In any case, what does it really matter?  In all honesty, and no offense to PD, he wasn't going to win the nomination anyway.
Thanks a lot.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2004, 04:04:58 PM »

And you trust my word, that I am 37?  You really don't know that, now do you.  I could be 13.

After all, I'm the one that says "There are no rules if you know how to break 'em" and "I never lie unless it suits me to do so."
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 04:09:36 PM »

I didn't mean that in an offensive way, so please don't take it that way.  But when you look at the numbers, you would have lost, mostly because your opponents and those in Democratic circles, kept lambasting you.  I was just trying to explain to everyone that they should just drop all this crap b/c it really doesn't matter.

I was undecided the whole time (until now with your drop out).  My vote would have to gone to either you or Supersoulty, but I was leaning towards you.  Thanks for thinking of me as a VP.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 04:10:55 PM »

And you trust my word, that I am 37?  You really don't know that, now do you.  I could be 13.

After all, I'm the one that says "There are no rules if you know how to break 'em" and "I never lie unless it suits me to do so."

lol, Okay, so you're 13.  Or 45.  Or 97.  Oh, the mystery.
Paul
Rookie

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 04:12:26 PM »

Well, I'd like to return to the voting.  I apologize for my lack of participation in the first primary, and hope it's okay to vote at this time.
I cast my vote for Supersoulty.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2004, 04:13:49 PM »

That makes it...

Supersoulty-3
Demrepdan-2
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2004, 04:13:52 PM »

PD, will you be endorsing voting for one of the other candidates?

I plan on doing that very soon.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2004, 04:14:39 PM »

lol, Okay, so you're 13.  Or 45.  Or 97.  Oh, the mystery.
I could be anywhere from 6 to 99, 6 being literacy and 99 being death.
PD
pd

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2004, 04:20:01 PM »

I didn't mean that in an offensive way, so please don't take it that way.  But when you look at the numbers, you would have lost, mostly because your opponents and those in Democratic circles, kept lambasting you.  I was just trying to explain to everyone that they should just drop all this crap b/c it really doesn't matter.

I was undecided the whole time (until now with your drop out).  My vote would have to gone to either you or Supersoulty, but I was leaning towards you.  Thanks for thinking of me as a VP.
It's okay. You're welcome.
Demrepdan

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2004, 04:27:45 PM »

When does this primary close?
migrendel
Italy

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2004, 04:33:16 PM »

I suppose you don't share the Conservative commitment to cleanliness of speech and thought, PD.
PD
pd

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2004, 04:35:55 PM »

I suppose you don't share the Conservative commitment to cleanliness of speech and thought, PD.
I am a Christian. I know what I'm saying is not right. I'M ANGRY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF VOTER FRAUD?!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2004, 04:38:09 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 04:38:39 PM by YoungRepub »

PD, Calm down man. It was a misunderstandment, we all should be mature in this thing. Try and looking at it from the other side of the argument , it would seem a little fishy right? If the vote was towards the other candidates I would also question them.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2004, 04:42:15 PM »

I am a Christian. I know what I'm saying is not right. I'M ANGRY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF VOTER FRAUD?!

I don't actually think you commited voter fraud, it seemed way to stupid. But as I stated on another thread, you've established a pretty bad track record with your other posts and now you're facing the consequenses of that. And you shouldn't rage that much, one should always try to keep calm, and you seem to get mad about everything, like people questioning your opinions. I hope you will cool off and return to this forum being a little more constructive.
PD
pd

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2004, 04:44:25 PM »

I will resume conversation on all threads later. I have to go. Family Emergency.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2004, 04:48:27 PM »

I will resume conversation on all threads later. I have to go. Family Emergency.

I hope everythings alright with your family.
Demrepdan

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2004, 05:03:24 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 05:07:01 PM by Demrepdan »

How would I feel? What would I do? I'd try to handle the situation as CALMLY as I can, that's what I'd do. But that's just the kind of person I am. If someone says something that I don't think is RIGHT, or that is a LIE about me, of COURSE I get upset! But I try, above all, to COMPOSE MYSELF!!! You know what that means?
   I try to stay calm. If you RASH out and attack people and become ANGRY, then it shows that you don't know how to handle difficult situations in life, and it alludes to people that you are a WEAK person. And that says A LOT on your personal character. I bet you're the type of person who HAS to have his way all the time aren't you? A spoiled little brat. And when something doesn't go your way, you EXPLODE.
   Not only does it make you look bad as an individual, but it ALSO causes you to lose your credibility!! And this is NOT just my opinion! If you've ever taken a psychology class (and I'm sure you haven't) you would understand that people are "turned off" by that kind of behavior. And when someone EXPLODES they don't exactly feel too much sympathy towards them, nor do they believe them. The more angry you get, the more it makes it look like you did something WRONG. It's fine to be angry, but show us that INTERNAL anger! Show us your DISPLEASURE, your DISCUSS, your UNAPPRECIATIVENESS for the accusations that have been brought against you. Don't EXPLODE. But that's just what I would do, because I have the wisdom and intelligence to see through muggy situations, and not react on the PRIMAL instinct of ANGER!

I will admit, however, that I WILL explode, if someone gets on my nerves. If someone keeps EGGING me on, and PUSHING me and SHOVING me, until I can't take it anymore, and finally blow up and tell them off. But over EVERY little thing? Like you do?!

You need to evaluate yourself as a person, and work on your flaws. And we all have them, you're not the only one who does, and I'm not implying that in anyway whatsoever. Just think about what you say before you say it. That's like the FIFTH time I've told you this on this forum. Maybe others on the forum should give you the same advice, because if enough of us get together, you may ultimately change your attitude.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2004, 05:20:49 PM »

How would I feel? What would I do? I'd try to handle the situation as CALMLY as I can, that's what I'd do. But that's just the kind of person I am. If someone says something that I don't think is RIGHT, or that is a LIE about me, of COURSE I get upset! But I try, above all, to COMPOSE MYSELF!!! You know what that means?
   I try to stay calm. If you RASH out and attack people and become ANGRY, then it shows that you don't know how to handle difficult situations in life, and it alludes to people that you are a WEAK person. And that says A LOT on your personal character. I bet you're the type of person who HAS to have his way all the time aren't you? A spoiled little brat. And when something doesn't go your way, you EXPLODE.
   Not only does it make you look bad as an individual, but it ALSO causes you to lose your credibility!! And this is NOT just my opinion! If you've ever taken a psychology class (and I'm sure you haven't) you would understand that people are "turned off" by that kind of behavior. And when someone EXPLODES they don't exactly feel too much sympathy towards them, nor do they believe them. The more angry you get, the more it makes it look like you did something WRONG. It's fine to be angry, but show us that INTERNAL anger! Show us your DISPLEASURE, your DISCUSS, your UNAPPRECIATIVENESS for the accusations that have been brought against you. Don't EXPLODE. But that's just what I would do, because I have the wisdom and intelligence to see through muggy situations, and not react on the PRIMAL instinct of ANGER!

I will admit, however, that I WILL explode, if someone gets on my nerves. If someone keeps EGGING me on, and PUSHING me and SHOVING me, until I can't take it anymore, and finally blow up and tell them off. But over EVERY little thing? Like you do?!

You need to evaluate yourself as a person, and work on your flaws. And we all have them, you're not the only one who does, and I'm not implying that in anyway whatsoever. Just think about what you say before you say it. That's like the FIFTH time I've told you this on this forum. Maybe others on the forum should give you the same advice, because if enough of us get together, you may ultimately change your attitude.

I tried, but since I kept my post short, like a tenth of yours, I didn't get the message through as clearly... Wink

I don't think it matters anyway, PD doesn't seem to value other people's opinions much.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2004, 05:44:06 PM »

What does Christianity have to do with it?
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2004, 05:44:30 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 05:45:06 PM by YoungRepub »

Supersoulty-4
Demrepdan-2

Recieved a private vote for Supersoulty.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies