Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:29:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED  (Read 21439 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: January 07, 2004, 11:34:26 PM »

I once again cast a vote for Supersoulty

Thank You.  And I, once again vote for myself.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 08:41:10 PM »

Reporter: What's your opinion on the allegations of ballot stuffing in the Republican primary?

Al Realpolitik: Well I can't I'm suprised, I mean this is the GOP primary whaddya expect? Honesty? Integrity? No fraud?
Ha!
Vote Democratic!
F**K YOU!

Gee, I guess they won't have PD to kick around anymore.  Kodos to who ever gets the reference.  I'm going to make some statements later tonight.  I have things to do right now.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 03:00:00 AM »

Richard Nixon in 1962 after he lost the califronia governor election

Exactly.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 03:16:16 AM »

Press conference:

First off I would like to extend my sympathies to my former runningmate, Mr. Fresh.  I hope that his personal situation, whatever it may be, turns out for the best.  That being said, it is time to search for a new runningmate.  When it comes to this, there is only one name for me that comes to mind.  I know that the last week has been quite a trip for everyone involved.  Candidates have risen and crashed and dreams have been made and broken, but this nation continues in it's search to find a new team to lead this nation into a new age.

For me, this search has come up with only one possible solution, GWBFan, if you are out there, I would like to extend the invitation to you, to run with me to improve this great nation.  GWBFan was my first choice, but due to circumstances, I missed out on the chance to ask him.  I will not miss it again.  I think that together, GWBFan and I can lead this party and this nation into the future.  Good night and God Bless.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 03:40:49 AM »

Press conference:

First off I would like to extend my sympathies to my former runningmate, Mr. Fresh.  I hope that his personal situation, whatever it may be, turns out for the best.  That being said, it is time to search for a new runningmate.  When it comes to this, there is only one name for me that comes to mind.  I know that the last week has been quite a trip for everyone involved.  Candidates have risen and crashed and dreams have been made and broken, but this nation continues in it's search to find a new team to lead this nation into a new age.

For me, this search has come up with only one possible solution, GWBFan, if you are out there, I would like to extend the invitation to you, to run with me to improve this great nation.  GWBFan was my first choice, but due to circumstances, I missed out on the chance to ask him.  I will not miss it again.  I think that together, GWBFan and I can lead this party and this nation into the future.  Good night and God Bless.

Wait a minute. I'm not gonna complain TOO much here, but I think all Press Conferences, Campaign Ad's, Speeches, etc., should be posted in the Republican thread, and NOT at the Republican PRIMARY thread. Any little thing you say could ultimately effect the voter's decision as they are ready to cast their ballot. Just think of it as a real life situation, (if you've ever voted, and I'm assuming you have). People aren't allowed to campaign within a certain limit of the voting booths, thus as it should be here.

I'll let this one slide, but again, I would appreciate it if all campaign material be expressed on the Republican thread, and not the primary thread.

Thank you.

Your correct.  I appologize.  I posted on the wrong thread.  If I could move it I would, but I concede your point as valid.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 11:31:41 PM »

Folks, please call a truce (besides, aren't you all supposed to be on the same side here?).  I prefer constructive debates - please avoid emotional posts.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Dave

Yes, Thank you, Dave.  I did an ad saying exactly the same thing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies