The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:13:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The 2004 AFRNC Convention Thread  (Read 11937 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2004, 05:41:05 PM »

Just kidding JR, just kidding...I might hang around for the entertainment then, see if it's any good. Smiley

no never.  I was just saying in jestagain, well it is a republican forum as you said it looked like a guy the GOP would like, yep.  Just seemed obvious we'd talk about party fav at the convention.

Yeah, I suppose you got a point there...was that a polite way of telling me to get out? Smiley

well this si a republican thread! Smiley

OK...never heard of...sounds like someone who only Republicans would like. Smiley

Ted Nugent is a rock and Roll star from 70's and 80's and a deputy sheriff in Michigan and big hunter and outdoorsman that has his own TV show and he is a big 2d Amendment supporter.

Biggest hit, Cat Scratch Fever!

In a surprise move:  With the urging of Jravnsbo, in walks Ted Nugent to the roar of the crowd to play a few songs and signs on to do a few benefit concerts!

THE NUGE!

Who's that? Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2004, 05:41:48 PM »

Gustaf--stop quoting like jravnsbo!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2004, 05:42:43 PM »

I does it when I quote him, b/c ih he quotes one way and I another the pyramids start looking reall weird.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2004, 05:44:14 PM »

I does it when I quote him, b/c ih he quotes one way and I another the pyramids start looking reall weird.
Those pyramids are bottom-weighted.
Demrepdan

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2004, 07:01:56 PM »

Maybe we should ALL start quoting like jravnsbo!! Smiley Wink

PD
pd

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2004, 07:21:04 PM »

HEY! Is anyone going to congratulate my speech? Everyone else got nice words about their speeches. I'm being ignored. That's pretty irritating.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2004, 08:53:48 PM »

Maybe we should ALL start quoting like jravnsbo!! Smiley Wink

Never.  I will not stoop to the level of jravnsbo quoting polices.
jravnsbo

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2004, 10:52:48 PM »

My fellow Americans it gives me Great honor and privilege to be given the ability to address this great forum.

I come to you with a humble heart but a determined spirit.

This spirit is the spirit of the American worker.  A worker that has come from the humble roots of a hard working middle class family to a place of success.

This is the dream of all Americans, the American dream.  To paraphrase one of great Republican Presidents Theodore Roosevelt, "we are not a nation of African Americans, Caucasian Americans, Native Americans, Asian American of Hispanic Americans, but one of simply AMERICANS! "

We are the party that has led to peace and freedom in the world.  We have strong and decisive but yet fair.  Many critics say we should not have gone out into the world to defeat our enemies and instead sat back and said our world would be a better place with Saddam Hussein still in power.  We also our a party that is limiting the spread of WMDs and through tough negotiations have eliminated the WMDS from terrorists hands in Libya.  We must be a party and a nation that stands tough against terrorists and take the fight to them instead of letting them prosper and spread their destruction to our nations and nations around the world.

With a strong foreign policy as our first priority in keeping all Americans at home and abroad safe undoubtedly another key responsibility is jobs.  Through promoting tax cuts for ALL AMERICANS our party stands for letting the people control their own money.  Our rival party used to believe in tax cuts but now they do not.  We can not afford to tax and spend our way to prosperity.  Job growth comes with the creation of wealth and sending by companies and small business owners, not by our government.  

Our economy after much assault from terrorists, corporate scandal and a recession we inherited from our predecessor is recovering.  We have had the highest growth in the 20 years last year, home construction sales are up to record levels and jobs are being creating and the unemployment rate is falling.

Now while are party has done many great things over these last few years, we can not be willing to settle for complacently.  We must continue to look forward as our greatest days as a nation are still ahead.  We can not afford to go back to the days when our nation stood idly by as terrorists around the world attacked and we did not respond and cut off their ability to attack our national interests through funding and protection of bases for training.  

This election brings our nation to a crossroads.  We can move backwards to the failed policies of the past our move forward with an optimistic and far reaching vision.  We must reach out for the most hotly debated issues of the day.  we must reach out not only across the aisle not only to our political opponents, but to the American people.  We are after all the party of Lincoln, who proclaimed that all men should be through in his struggles int eh civil war to the optimistic vision of Ronald Reagan who greatly helped to make the nation safe through enhancing the rapid decline of the Soviet Union.

We need to elect a President that will continue to our strong heritage of faith, freedom and fairness.

This man is the next President of the United States, Supersoulty!
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2004, 11:03:28 PM »

Thank You jravnsbo.  Good Speech.  And thank You PD, that was also a good speech.
PD
pd

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2004, 11:06:14 PM »

Thank You jravnsbo.  Good Speech.  And thank You PD, that was also a good speech.
Thank you.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2004, 02:29:45 PM »

Great speeches everyone!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »