Announcement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:33:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Announcement
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Announcement  (Read 1004 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 20, 2005, 07:47:24 PM »

I will not be running for re-election to the post of PPT. I've done all I have been able to do to try to hold this place together and, as you all know, it's not been easy. I wouldn't wish this job in the circumstances of the past few months on anyone.
Luckily things should be easier next Senate session, at least I hope so, and I'm fairly sure that the next PPT will have a much easier time of it.

In addition to that, I will be trying very hard to get one or two things through the Senate next session, the one would be an attempt to reform the legislative introduction process, the other a constitutional amendment making the Senate's role in legislating for the public interest clearer.
And after that, I'll be leaving the Senate.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 07:04:12 AM »

Well, I still think you've done a good job Al. Smiley
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 07:08:20 AM »

Al you have been getting a hell of a lot of slack for circumstances beyond your control and even as an bystander it has been un called for. The senate just past needed you to keep moving forward and I hope you remain a senator for as long as possible. If you do choose to leave, don't retire on us. Take to the regions and hold a governorship even if it means the possibility of you up against me!  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies