Post your 2006 Gubernatorial Election Prediction Maps (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:57:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election Predictions (Moderator: muon2)
  Post your 2006 Gubernatorial Election Prediction Maps (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post your 2006 Gubernatorial Election Prediction Maps  (Read 71480 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: March 06, 2006, 11:47:40 PM »

Minnesota: Another interesting race that I think could break either way, though I am predicting a very small Dem gain; I have heard from a Minnesotan friend that the Dems are ripe for big gains in the state legislature and may elect a Dem governor to go along. I'm leaning Hatch.

Gains in the legislature, yes, likely. Big gains? Unfortunately not, at least in the House. The good news however, is that's because most of the competetive Republican held seats were already lost in 2004. They lost 13 seats. That was one of 2004's few bright spots for me. Admittedly the DFL leadership of the Senate has been far from perfect, but it's certainly more competant than the Republican leaders who want to throw important issues like the budget behind stupid wedge issues. But to see Hatch win, the DFL take the House, and gains in the Senate would just make my day.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 01:07:51 AM »

I really think you're guilty of overthinking that race, Nick.  There's really no evidence to suggest O'Malley will lose.

I hope you're right.  Trust me I do. 

Early morning tomorrow with a full day of campaigning for Martin.

Pet peeve of mine Wink

It's great you're doing all this campaigning though. I only wish my schedule was open enough to do it that much. I did sign up for doing two 4 1/2 hour shifts on GOTV stuff this weekend though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies