VA Attorney General recount: McDonnell (R) wins with margin of 323 votes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:39:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA Attorney General recount: McDonnell (R) wins with margin of 323 votes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA Attorney General recount: McDonnell (R) wins with margin of 323 votes  (Read 4427 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: December 22, 2005, 12:11:38 PM »

Thank God Byrne didn't get elected.

Agreed… what on earth she was doing on a ticket in Virginia I’ll never know.

But it’s a shame about Deeds I had hoped he’d be the gubernatorial candidate in 2009, that’s if Warner isn’t Smiley and I guess he could still be the candidate even if he isn’t AG. 
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 01:34:34 PM »

I agree about Deeds unlike Kaine or Byrne he is a good ole' boy from Bath county.

I don’t mind Kaine… he’s not terribly exciting but he practical and well meaning which can’t hurt he’ll probably be an ok but not amazing governor and may even go on to run for Senate in 2008… if its an open contest he might even win, but I’m not so sure he even be interested.

Your right about Deeds though he was a good blue-dog candidate I really was amazed he polled behind Kaine… then again I was amazed at how well Byrne did, thanks largely to her clinging for dear life to the Warner-Kaine coattails. I do wonder if Deeds would have been the better candidate for Lt.Gov, its not as though Byrne really helped Kaine – he locked up the Dem base sufficiently as it was – Deeds in contrast would have helped Kaine challenged Kilgore in the rural heart of the state.        
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies