Democratic Party Platform (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:09:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Party Platform (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Party Platform  (Read 9693 times)
GLOBAL DICTATOR
Rookie

« on: December 26, 2004, 03:17:48 PM »
« edited: December 26, 2004, 06:01:01 PM by GLOBAL DICTATOR »

YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT? YOU REALLY THINK YOU DID A GOOD JOB? YOU MUST HAVE BEEN HIGH WHEN YOU CAME UP WITH THAT!

Not a very good platform, the thing is shoddy. It would collapse under its own ludicracy.

We need to continue supporting our troops in Iraq. It was an unjust war, yes, but now that we are there, we must continue to fight these insurgencies. Pulling our troops out will not solve anything. The good work that has been done there will be for nought. It is an incredibly stupid idea to pull out now.

Regarding your proposed policy positions on the war on drugs, capital punishment and education:

Only a doped up democratic party would support such a ridiculous policy on drugs. Legalize everything and what do we have? Families falling apart, divorces, suicides, high school and even middle school drop outs, violence--all escalating because of your moronic policy, Dipsh**t!

Capital Punishment--Not supporting it on any terms? You'd better think about that one again. Capital punishment is necessary in many cases. I know it costs more to execute someone than to sentence them to life in prison without parole, which doesn't make any sense to me. So, the best thing to do, and the most compassionate thing for the individual and the state, would be to execute them immediately once they lose on appeal, and we should make the appeal process go much, much faster than it goes now. The cost to execute someone should be very inexpensive, bullets are cheap! Why does it cost so much? It shouldn't!

Higher Pay for Teachers? Localities and States have consistently raised teachers' salaries over many years, and we've been consistently found to be lacking in major areas of education compared to other countries whose teachers get paid less. They should get paid for results! Increase their salaries only when the United States educational achievement scores increase and beat out other nations' scoring in the various areas of study--Math, Science, especially. Do you really think that increasing a teacher's salary is going to make our students learn better and achieve higher scores? That's insane.

I'm glad I didn't eat before I read your proposed idiotic platform.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies