Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 12:27:19 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 ... 321 Print
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 673033 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -2.61

View Profile
« Reply #3225 on: August 30, 2009, 06:25:32 pm »
Ignore

Take this somewhere else guys; clogging the New Register Thread is a crime against Dave! Angry
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: August 30, 2009, 06:26:49 pm »
Ignore

All I know is I didn't recruit him, and Bgwah didn't know where he come from. If he's a good member, then I'll have no objections. Obviously I don't like posting 50 times in a day, but we'll see what happens. The key difference here is we didn't direct him the do anything, or even recruit him.
So?  We never did either and yet you screamed it from your padded cell as loud as possible

I trust DWTL.
Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: August 30, 2009, 06:28:12 pm »
Ignore

All I know is I didn't recruit him, and Bgwah didn't know where he come from. If he's a good member, then I'll have no objections. Obviously I don't like posting 50 times in a day, but we'll see what happens. The key difference here is we didn't direct him the do anything, or even recruit him.

And our party has the same exact situation with our new members. If they ask us, or seem interested we will tell them what they ask. NC Yankee wrote like six essays for me describing how every aspect goes before I ever signed up. We won't hold Mart against you, and expect you not to hold new members against us. I'm all up for being fair.

people suck
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: August 30, 2009, 06:28:46 pm »
Ignore

Take this somewhere else guys; clogging the New Register Thread is a crime against Dave! Angry

Mart
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: August 30, 2009, 06:31:13 pm »
Ignore

Uh, if I could clear something up.

I joined this forum in March of 2008, before the Ohio and Texas primaries.  I, nor you, knew anything about this zombie situation then, because it didn't arise yet, and neither did the RPP at the time.

No one recruited me to join this forum.  I finally worked up enough courage to start posting here and stop lurking (I know that sounds really dumb).  If you feel I should post less, just tell me.  I don't mind.  School's about to start, so that will likely slow me down.  I don't want to become another JC, where I'm universally hated among the forum because I post a lot.

No one recruited me to join a certain political party in this game, and in fact I thought very long about joining the DA.  I just thought the JCP served my interests better, and maybe it would bring some friendly competition to the Northeast region that is dominated by the DA (no offense to any of you guys).

I realize there was a post about not posting arguments in here, so hopefully this is where I stop.

In DC for college.
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: August 30, 2009, 06:33:31 pm »
Ignore

Thanks Mart. I wanted to clear it up, but, I didn't think they would listen to me Tongue I'm very happy to have you in the JCP, and I'm sure you have a good future here.

JC is hated because he's a moron, so, I don't think you're in danger.

All In For KC
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3231 on: August 30, 2009, 06:35:39 pm »
Ignore

You're fine, Mart. Welcome to Atlasia. Ironically, I lurked several months before posting as well.  I was looking at your profile, and I saw that you have been online for 46 days, 15 hours and 26 minutes, which is extremely impressive. DWTL only has 8 days on ya. Wink

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
-Jackie Robinson
IDS Judicial Overlord PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: -4.35

View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: August 30, 2009, 07:17:59 pm »
Ignore

You're fine, Mart. Welcome to Atlasia. Ironically, I lurked several months before posting as well.  I was looking at your profile, and I saw that you have been online for 46 days, 15 hours and 26 minutes, which is extremely impressive. DWTL only has 8 days on ya. Wink

Wow, I've been on 141 days, 22 hours and 30 minutes. I should probably get a life soon. Tongue

ajc0918
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: August 30, 2009, 09:01:51 pm »
Ignore

ajc0918
Regional Protection Party
Michigan

nhmagic
azmagic
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.62, S: 4.61

View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: August 30, 2009, 10:48:05 pm »
Ignore

azmagic
New Hampshire
Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: August 30, 2009, 10:52:50 pm »
Ignore

lol

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
Purple State
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: August 30, 2009, 10:54:26 pm »
Ignore

ajc0918
Michigan
ajc0918
Michigan

And now the zombies move to other regions in order to give the RPP a better shot at winning in the upcoming regional elections.

Marokai/Purple Main Campaign Thread

Thank you to all our supporters!

Warner for Senate '14
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: August 30, 2009, 10:55:28 pm »
Ignore

Wow, I've been on 141 days, 22 hours and 30 minutes. I should probably get a life soon. Tongue

102 days, 12 hours and 11 minutes; holy hell.

Obama High's debate team:

"Now let me be clear...I...I...um...uh...now let me be clear.  I strongly condemn the affirmative in the strongest possible terms, and I am closely monitoring their arguments.  Let me be clear on this."
Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: August 30, 2009, 10:56:40 pm »
Ignore

ajc0918
Michigan
ajc0918
Michigan

And now the zombies move to other regions in order to give the RPP a better shot at winning in the upcoming regional elections.

I asked azmagic why he left my region he said he's moving back to New Hampshire in real life. Sad

people suck
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: August 30, 2009, 10:57:32 pm »
Ignore

ajc0918
Michigan
ajc0918
Michigan

I asked azmagic why he left my region he said he's moving back to New Hampshire in real life. Sad

Roll Eyes
Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #3240 on: August 30, 2009, 11:07:47 pm »
Ignore

ajc0918
Michigan
ajc0918
Michigan

And you really expect people to believe this?
Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: August 31, 2009, 12:06:39 am »
Ignore

LOL

great timing here guys, what with us already being on the topic of the zombies and all.

But also, no, Mart, you seem like a cool guy and I look forward to reading more from you.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.

Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: August 31, 2009, 08:05:03 am »
Ignore

Mart
New Jersey
Jesus Christ Party

Welcome.

Your self-serving slacktivism is propelling America to new heights.
Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: August 31, 2009, 08:12:16 am »
Ignore

Uh, if I could clear something up.

I joined this forum in March of 2008, before the Ohio and Texas primaries.  I, nor you, knew anything about this zombie situation then, because it didn't arise yet, and neither did the RPP at the time.

No one recruited me to join this forum.  I finally worked up enough courage to start posting here and stop lurking (I know that sounds really dumb).  If you feel I should post less, just tell me.  I don't mind.  School's about to start, so that will likely slow me down.  I don't want to become another JC, where I'm universally hated among the forum because I post a lot.

No one recruited me to join a certain political party in this game, and in fact I thought very long about joining the DA.  I just thought the JCP served my interests better, and maybe it would bring some friendly competition to the Northeast region that is dominated by the DA (no offense to any of you guys).

I realize there was a post about not posting arguments in here, so hopefully this is where I stop.
Relax, Mart. I went throught the same sort of BS when I joined here only a couple months ago. All kinds of garbage about a guy named Ogis (don't ask) and rampant sock puppetry. Took a while for people to finally realize I was just a long-time lurker who decided to play in Atlasia. Being greeted that way pissed me off the same way it's apparantly (and justifiably) annoying you too. Let it go, ignore the circular tail-chasing arguments, and just enjoy the game. Trust me.

AND PLEASE DON"T LET THAT LESS THAN CORDIAL WELCOME ENCOURAGE YOU TO POST LESS!! ;-)

Your self-serving slacktivism is propelling America to new heights.
Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: August 31, 2009, 04:16:56 pm »
Ignore

Alexander Hamilton
Massachusetts

In honor of the liberal lion. (And Romney)

people suck
Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: August 31, 2009, 04:21:57 pm »
Ignore

Alexander Hamilton
Massachusetts

In honor of the liberal lion. (And Romney)

No. It's so you can run against Hashemite. We're not dumb.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: August 31, 2009, 04:24:01 pm »
Ignore

You're dumb for thinking that when it is well-known that Smid is our candidate of choice in the region

Gov. Christopher J. Christie
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: August 31, 2009, 04:24:44 pm »
Ignore

You're dumb for thinking that when it is well-known that Smid is our candidate of choice in the region

Yep, gotta move your soldiers around.

Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: August 31, 2009, 04:25:38 pm »
Ignore

Well considering Smid hasn't been active in months, the chances of him actually running are close to nil.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: August 31, 2009, 04:28:25 pm »
Ignore

Well considering Smid hasn't been active in months, the chances of him actually running are close to nil.
So?  Doesn't mean he isn't still the candidate we want to run and I have been actively urging him as have other party members

Gov. Christopher J. Christie
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 ... 321 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout