Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2014, 09:16:05 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 ... 321 Print
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 666402 times)
East Coast Republican
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3300 on: September 03, 2009, 01:35:11 pm »
Ignore

East Coast Republican
Regional Protection Party
OHIO

Hamilton, this one's for you :-)

Swedish Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -4.00

View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: September 03, 2009, 01:44:25 pm »
Ignore

Awww, true love.

bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: September 03, 2009, 02:28:09 pm »
Ignore

East Coast Republican
OHIO

But, but, Hamilton isn't strategically registering people!!!111

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: September 03, 2009, 02:29:02 pm »
Ignore

East Coast Republican
OHIO

No, if I was he would be in my region. He told DWTL that he would vote for him in another thread, but I told him to pick another state because seriously, no point in going to the Southeast. There are no opportunities for newbies there as long as BaconKing keeps trying to bring down the creation of a legislature.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 02:31:00 pm by Hamilton »Logged

people suck
bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: September 03, 2009, 02:31:27 pm »
Ignore

East Coast Republican
OHIO

No, if I was he would be in my region. He told DWTL that he would vote for him in another thread, but I told him to pick another state because seriously, no point in going to the Southeast. There are no opportunities for newbies there as long as BaconKing keeps trying to bring down the creation of a legislature.

Sorry man, but you're the worst liar ever. Tongue

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: September 03, 2009, 02:34:18 pm »
Ignore

East Coast Republican
OHIO

Sorry man, but you're the worst liar ever. Tongue

No, you just choose to believe whatever supports your specific agenda. I have no interest in having someone in Ohio. That doesn't help me at all. I thought about going to the Mideast myself, but it's just not for me. The only regions I'd feel comfortable in are the Northeast, and to a lesser extent the Pacific.

people suck
bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: September 03, 2009, 02:36:03 pm »
Ignore

No, you are strategically registering people in places that will benefit your party. You insult us by expecting us to believe otherwise.

bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: September 03, 2009, 02:47:35 pm »
Ignore

WEB Dubois
Social Democratic
Declaring in the state MO

Oh, and welcome to Atlasia. The Social Democratic Party actually merged with the JCP earlier this year, if you want to update your registration so you can participate in party votes and what not. Smiley

East Coast Republican
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: September 03, 2009, 02:56:51 pm »
Ignore

No, you are strategically registering people in places that will benefit your party. You insult us by expecting us to believe otherwise.

Whatever I do what I want.  Hamilton didn't even tell me to register in Ohio.  He didn't even suggest it.  Oh and if you think I'm lying...TOO BAD-Theres no proof that I'm lying.  I laugh in your faces!!! 

Now can someone tell me when the next election is?!  I can only vote on Mideast things right?  Unless it's for president of course...?

Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: September 03, 2009, 02:57:56 pm »
Ignore

Whatever I do what I want.  Hamilton didn't even tell me to register in Ohio.  He didn't even suggest it.  Oh and if you think I'm lying...TOO BAD-Theres no proof that I'm lying.  I laugh in your faces!!! 

Now can someone tell me when the next election is?!  I can only vote on Mideast things right?  Unless it's for president of course...?

You can vote in October elections for Mideast assembly, President, and Mideast Senate. Also, there is a gubernatorial election, but I'm not sure when.

people suck
bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: September 03, 2009, 02:59:08 pm »
Ignore

And the average IQ of the RPP drops a few more points! Who knew it was even possible?

East Coast Republican
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: September 03, 2009, 03:05:52 pm »
Ignore

And the average IQ of the RPP drops a few more points! Who knew it was even possible?

How dare you even speak negatively of me now that I'm a registered voter.  RPP is gonna KICK YOUR ASS.

Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: September 03, 2009, 03:07:16 pm »
Ignore

How dare you even speak negatively of me now that I'm a registered voter.  RPP is gonna KICK YOUR ASS.

lol
Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: September 03, 2009, 03:10:57 pm »
Ignore

Of course he just randomly picked the Mideast where the RPP just happens to have a vulnerable senator. DUH!
Alexander Hamilton
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: September 03, 2009, 03:11:57 pm »
Ignore

Of course he just randomly picked the Mideast where the RPP just happens to have a vulnerable senator. DUH!

Vulnerable? Unless the JCP has more people go there, Tmthforu isn't particularly vulnerable. That is, unless a few voters change their minds all of a sudden. The numbers in the Mideast are in the RPP's favor.

people suck
Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: September 03, 2009, 03:39:26 pm »
Ignore

Vulnerable? Unless the JCP has more people go there, Tmthforu isn't particularly vulnerable. That is, unless a few voters change their minds all of a sudden. The numbers in the Mideast are in the RPP's favor.

I don't think you realize how popular Al is.
Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: September 03, 2009, 03:40:13 pm »
Ignore

WEB Dubois
Social Democratic
Declaring in the state MO

Welcome to the Mideast! Smiley

Your self-serving slacktivism is propelling America to new heights.
Meeker
meekermariner
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -2.61

View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: September 03, 2009, 03:43:50 pm »
Ignore

I really like having RowanBrandon on our side.
Purple State
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: September 03, 2009, 03:55:12 pm »
Ignore

I really like having RowanBrandon on our side.

It is a beautiful thing. I don't even expect him to be all that centrist, but having a sane conservative voice really is comforting.

Marokai/Purple Main Campaign Thread

Thank you to all our supporters!

DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: September 03, 2009, 04:01:12 pm »
Ignore

Hilarious, RB is a member of the RPP and he is an idiot, but suddenly with a post he's a genius.  I'll admit, the reason I pushed him so hard was because I wanted to piss off the left and show the downfalls of STV voting by inserting the biggest fool we had (JC declined to run of course)

Gov. Christopher J. Christie
ℒief
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: September 03, 2009, 04:07:28 pm »
Ignore

Hilarious, RB is a member of the RPP and he is an idiot, but suddenly with a post he's a genius.  I'll admit, the reason I pushed him so hard was because I wanted to piss off the left and show the downfalls of STV voting by inserting the biggest fool we had (JC declined to run of course)

lol, you're an awful liar.

Purple State
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: September 03, 2009, 04:07:36 pm »
Ignore

It wasn't that a party change made him smarter. It is that when he was a member of the RPP, he was under considerably more pressure to conform to the strict message of the RPP. Without those sorts of restrictions, he is free to speak freely and make intelligent comments.

I suspect the same would be the case with Hamilton. The attempts to cover up strategic party registration is just becoming sad at this point. I know, from private and some public discussions, that Hamilton is a reasonable guy, but the necessity to conform to the RPP message has hurt his ability to act that way publicly.

Marokai/Purple Main Campaign Thread

Thank you to all our supporters!

Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: September 03, 2009, 04:13:48 pm »
Ignore

Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3323 on: September 03, 2009, 04:59:42 pm »
Ignore

Sigh.

When people take games like this too seriously it tends to ruin the fun for everyone else - and "everyone else" probably continues to constitute a majority of active posters here.

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: September 03, 2009, 08:33:14 pm »
Ignore

I'm not in the mood right now, but tomorrow I will post the posts where I said exactly that on the private board

Gov. Christopher J. Christie
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 ... 321 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout