A nice looking girl comes up to you... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:25:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  A nice looking girl comes up to you... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A nice looking girl comes up to you...  (Read 4651 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 06, 2006, 08:16:35 AM »

I would refuse, but then ask if she was interested in a long-term relationship instead.  If not, then I'd wish her well on her quest, and leave it at that.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 10:04:28 AM »

He didn't say that, he said he only screwed and then said goodbye to women who - unlike him - were interested in longtime relationships. He used to be a serial heartbreaker. Tongue

Yeah, he was the sailor who broke port-hookers hearts by not paying them at the end of the date. 

Must be the Capitalist in me, huh?  Don't pay for anything you don't have to.  HAHAHA

But no, as we've discussed in the past son, I, like most sailors, did not partake of the local "entertainment" while at sea.  The last thing we needed was to spend 3 weeks at sea scratching for 60 minutes of "fun."
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 12:49:33 PM »

I wouldn’t even think of having sex, especially with someone I don’t even know, and much more so if she thinks she can rent my body like that.

I've got $5 for ya.  Wink  *dies laughin*  "No sit down, shut up, and enjoy Stargate with me.  After that, you're outta here!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies