LOST fans
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:53:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  LOST fans
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: LOST fans  (Read 21495 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: May 24, 2007, 02:07:06 AM »

By the way, Charlie's death was one of the saddest things that I've ever witnessed on the show. We should have seen it coming though since everything seemed to be too good to be true back on the island and in the Looking Glass.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #151 on: May 24, 2007, 02:27:47 AM »

Wow, I can't believe I have to wait until February to see the next episode! Grr.

Only 16 episodes for that season?? Angry

Jerks
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2007, 02:55:17 AM »

Wow, I can't believe I have to wait until February to see the next episode! Grr.

Only 16 episodes for that season?? Angry

Jerks

Yeah, I would like more than 16 episodes but it's not that big of a difference. Season three only had 22 episodes.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2007, 07:33:14 AM »

For some reason early in the flashbacks I thought for a second maybe it was in the future but then I said no and left it at that. Who the hell would have guessed that I was right! Tongue And I think Jack went a little nuts then because his father is probably dead and everyone knows it except him.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2007, 06:29:54 AM »

Just watched the finale.

Holy sh**t
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2007, 06:53:48 AM »

We're a couple of episodes behind here in Sweden...that's why I never visit this thread, I don't wanna see spoilers. I watched the Sawyer-killed-Locke's-dad-episode two days ago, so we'll have the season finale soon enough.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »

By the way, Charlie's death was one of the saddest things that I've ever witnessed on the show. We should have seen it coming though since everything seemed to be too good to be true back on the island and in the Looking Glass.

What the hell is with Walt coming back? I LOVE THIS SHOW
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2007, 10:08:58 AM »

I don't think that that was Walt seemed like it could be Jacob.

Also who died? Was it Locke? Thats the only thing that would make sense.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2007, 10:35:57 AM »

No, Locke is still alive, Charlie is dead.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2007, 11:31:58 AM »

I don't watch LOST, so I can't tell you who these characters are.  However, on the radio this morning, one of the hosts said he started to figure out who the different characters were based upon:

Locke (sp?) - Nancy Pelosi
Jack - George Bush
Ben - Bin Laden

That's all he mentioned.  Thought it was kinda funny.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2007, 03:47:19 PM »

I don't watch LOST, so I can't tell you who these characters are.  However, on the radio this morning, one of the hosts said he started to figure out who the different characters were based upon:

Locke (sp?) - Nancy Pelosi
Jack - George Bush
Ben - Bin Laden

That's all he mentioned.  Thought it was kinda funny.

I'd switch Locke and Jack.  Jack is trying to "cut and run" from the island and Locke wants everyone to have blind faith in him and advocates "staying the course" on the island.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2007, 04:17:29 PM »

Just watched the finale.

Holy sh**t
^^^^
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2007, 04:20:48 PM »

Hmm, I don't know how much I like the idea of flashforewards.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2007, 05:23:30 PM »

Any ideas who the dead person was?  (The one whose funeral no one went to)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2007, 05:51:29 PM »

I'm guessing Michael.  Not only was it a black funeral home, there's good reason why Kate would be so hostile to the idea of showing up.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2007, 06:33:43 PM »

I'm guessing Michael.  Not only was it a black funeral home, there's good reason why Kate would be so hostile to the idea of showing up.

I think it was Locke. Remember that no one attended the viewing. Also, Kate would be very hostile to the idea of showing up for Locke's viewing because he didn't want them to leave the island. What reason would she have for being hostile to Michael?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2007, 06:37:42 PM »

I think it was Locke. Remember that no one attended the viewing. Also, Kate would be very hostile to the idea of showing up for Locke's viewing because he didn't want them to leave the island. What reason would she have for being hostile to Michael?

Well, he murdered AnaLucia and Libby, and then led her, Jack, Hurley, and Sawyer to the other side of the island under false pretenses just to turn them over to the Others and leave himself.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »

Well, he murdered AnaLucia and Libby, and then led her, Jack, Hurley, and Sawyer to the other side of the island under false pretenses just to turn them over to the Others and leave himself.

I don't think Kate would care much about Analucia and Libby but the latter (which I forgot about) is a good point.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #168 on: May 26, 2007, 10:10:21 AM »
« Edited: May 26, 2007, 10:17:08 AM by TheWildCard »

No, Locke is still alive, Charlie is dead.

Thank you Captain obvious, I was talking about in the flash forward. Someone died Jack seemed pretty sad about and it made him want to go back to the Island. The only person that could make that happen is the death of Locke I would think. Again I'm talking about the flash forward.

EDIT:

I don't think Kate would care much about Analucia and Libby but the latter (which I forgot about) is a good point.

Who else though would make Jack be so emotional about leaving the island? Someone who wanted to leave the island? No it would be someone who wanted to stay. Plus of course who is more likely to have no one at their funeral? I'd think if it were Michael Walt would at least show up.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #169 on: May 26, 2007, 01:30:21 PM »

I watched the finale last night. I've never watched a TV show that packed with "HOLY SH**T WHAT THE HELL!!!" moments. <Lost3

I've read some theories that the flash forward scenario could be set on a different timeline/universe or that perhaps it's one of Desmond's flashes except extremely elaborate. The fact that Jack was saying his father was still alive and that Kate was well to do and not on the run just doesn't make much sense to me.

I think the person who died was Locke. Whoever it was, their name begins with a J. And they're also from New York. I don't know. And now we have to wait!
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2007, 01:51:43 PM »

I watched the finale last night. I've never watched a TV show that packed with "HOLY SH**T WHAT THE HELL!!!" moments. <Lost3

I've read some theories that the flash forward scenario could be set on a different timeline/universe or that perhaps it's one of Desmond's flashes except extremely elaborate. The fact that Jack was saying his father was still alive and that Kate was well to do and not on the run just doesn't make much sense to me.

I think the person who died was Locke. Whoever it was, their name begins with a J. And they're also from New York. I don't know. And now we have to wait!

I'm sure it is an alternate timeline they will not leave the island... The only way it can be the future is if they make it a story about Locke, the others and whoever stays behind.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2007, 03:36:18 PM »

Who else though would make Jack be so emotional about leaving the island? Someone who wanted to leave the island? No it would be someone who wanted to stay.

That's why I still think it was Locke.  Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2008, 02:37:05 AM »

Tonight's the big night!  Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2008, 07:08:24 AM »

I'm planning to resist down-loading this and wait a couple of weeks...even though it means I won't be able to discuss it with the rest of you.

I love Lost. Smiley
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2008, 05:39:07 PM »

Alas, I won't be able to watch.  Oh well, I'll catch it online pretty soon...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies