Kerry/Vilsack would have beaten Bush/Cheney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:14:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kerry/Vilsack would have beaten Bush/Cheney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kerry/Vilsack would have beaten Bush/Cheney  (Read 30228 times)
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

« on: June 04, 2006, 07:17:32 PM »

I personally think Kerry was more of a problem than Edwards. It wasn't Edwards's fault that Kerry couldn't make up his mind on the war, it wasn't Edward's fault that Kerry had huge descrepencies and flip-flops within his Senate record, and it isn't Edwards's fault that the Democratic party hasn't yet learned that New England senators make for terrible presidential candidates.

I for one think the ticket could have been far better had it been backwards with Edwards on top and Kerry as the VP. I know a lot of people that said they liked Edwards, but not enough to vote for Kerry.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 11:45:02 PM »

A southern Democrat with little name recognition and mild charisma. In other words, he would have had about the same effect that Edwards had...which was no effect at all.
adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 05:26:33 AM »

A southern Democrat with little name recognition and mild charisma. In other words, he would have had about the same effect that Edwards had...which was no effect at all.

MINUS the charisma.

Warner has that suddle, down home kind of charisma...as opposed to Edwards who's charisma appears to have been stolen from "Politicians-R-US".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies