How Peace Between the Israelis and Palestinians Should Look
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:30:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  How Peace Between the Israelis and Palestinians Should Look
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How Peace Between the Israelis and Palestinians Should Look  (Read 1503 times)
Global Crier
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 03, 2006, 01:04:40 PM »

A massive infusion of international capital and humanitarian aid being invested into the new State of Palestine creating a strong and viable economy and job opportunities for the Palestinian people. Unemployment has been running between 40% and 70% in the Palestinian Territories for many years. Democracy without job opportunities for the people will not work. By creating job opportunities and an independent State for the Palestinian people the dignity of the Palestinian people will begin to be restored.

The Israeli government agreeing to turn over in good shape the Israeli settlements in the West Bank to the State of Palestine. Some of the Israeli Settlements surrounding East Jerusalem will become an International Green Zone with final terms to be worked out. Israel will gain a great deal of international legitimacy among the international community of nations. With a temporary moratorium on new immigrates or the return of people to Palestine and Israel the problem of those there today can be workout. The Israelis agreeing to down size their military industrial complex that is mostly government owned and Palestine agreeing not to create one. A twenty-year master plan must be developed and implemented with the tourism industry being the economic cornerstone of the region.

By creating a peaceful and civil way for the people of the region to settle their grievances and differences civil order will develop. Only by building the confidence of the people on both sides will trust of one and another develop. For this term of time the international community will have play a major role with operations being based in the International Green Zone. There are many considerations that have be considered in the twenty-year master plan from the preservation of the religious Holy sites to security and the development of a commercial tourism industry. Only if both sides profit from the tourism generated dollars will peace prosper in the Holy Land.
For the Government of Israel to agree to compromising terms for peace the United States Government and the European Union guarantee the national security of the State of Israel from military attacks from foreign governments. All regional and national government will have to work in cooperation against the acts of terrorisms by disgruntled individuals and fringe groups that remain out side the peace process. The slate of pass actions will be wiped clean on both sides regarding individuals and groups being tried for War Crimes, only the future actions of possible war crimes could be tried. An Authority of Property and Personal Disputed will have to be established to help settle old grievances between the Palestinian people and the Israelis. The Israeli government will handle the financial reimbursement of the Jewish Settlers for relocating backed by a financial package from the United States Government. The Authority of Property and Personal Disputed will handle the financial reimbursement to the Palestinian people by a financial package from the Arab nations and European Union.

As conditions improve in the Palestinian community so too will the relationship between the people opening the door for new opportunities. With the up coming Palestinian elections there is a chance for major changes for the better for the people on both sides if an international commitment is made as well as the governments on both sides. 

My Blog http://www.globalcrier.blogspot.com/
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 03:59:52 PM »

Just dump the palestinians in antarctica.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 04:11:53 PM »

Utterly impractical. There are many nearly empty deserts within 1,000 miles of Israel that are equally suitable but would require fewer transportation costs [/sarcasm].
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 04:17:29 PM »

sending them to antarctica ensures no more future problems form them. Ever.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »

I'm curious, Are you Jewish?
Global Crier
Rookie
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 04:43:39 PM »

Utterly impractical. There are many nearly empty deserts within 1,000 miles of Israel that are equally suitable but would require fewer transportation costs [/sarcasm].

It is all right to throw out racist anti-Semitic comments about the Palestinian people. But God forbid you say anything derogatory about the Jewish people or Israel and you’re labeled anti-Semitic. When in reality it is people like you who are the real anti-Semites.   
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 04:57:08 PM »

Give them both a nuke per country and tell them to have fun. That's what they both want anyways.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 05:04:58 PM »

Give them both a nuke per country and tell them to have fun. That's what they both want anyways.

This is not the correct solution to the problem, States. Wink

Yes I'm anti-semitic, I hate both Palestinians and Israelis equally! Cheesy
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 05:14:08 PM »

It is all right to throw out racist anti-Semitic comments about the Palestinian people. But God forbid you say anything derogatory about the Jewish people or Israel and you’re labeled anti-Semitic. When in reality it is people like you who are the real anti-Semites.   

You forgot the [/sarcasm] tag I threw in...plus I'm Jewish so calling me an 'anti-Semite' is a null statement.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 05:17:12 PM »

You forgot the [/sarcasm] tag I threw in...plus I'm Jewish so calling me an 'anti-Semite' is a null statement.

It's not impossible to hate your own race you know... I'm not saying you do, but it's an ad hominem defense to say you can't.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 05:20:41 PM »

I think his point was that you were being anti-semitic against the Arabic branch of semites
Global Crier
Rookie
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 05:28:57 PM »

On the Jewish side there are extremist Zionists who wanted it all to be a pure Jewish state. In 1947 most Arabs and Palestinian people did not accept a Jewish state being imposed onto them by foreigners from western nations. Up until this time the Semitic Jewish people and Semitic Muslims lived together as neighbors often united in fighting the foreign occupying forces of their region.

The bloody fighting we see today between the Jewish people and the Semitic Muslims in the Holy Land did not develop until the foreign non-Semitic Jewish people started to migrate to the State of Israel in large numbers. It is the inhumane treatment of the indigenous Semitic Jewish and Muslims people by the foreigner Jewish people mostly from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. They took over the control of the Jewish State of Israel raising billions of dollars from the Jewish people and temples around the world.

Many of the Jewish Israeli immigrants were Holocaust survivors who lost many members of their family. Prime Minister Sharon parents were Russian immigrants. Israel has never had Prime Ministers who the family lineages comes from the region only making them a truly Semitic Jewish person. The Semitic Jewish people within Israel are treated as second-class citizens while the Muslim Israelis are treat like fourth-class citizens.

Today we are confronted with the broken promises, treaties, and plans of non-agreements from the past. In a world with more dangerous military weapons and armies that can destroy the world many time over. The Israelis are building a dividing Wall and nuclear weapons while receiving a least 3 billion dollars annual in military aid from the American taxpayers. The United States government making it clear any nation or people who help the Palestinian defend themselves against the Israeli military aggression is supporting terrorisms. The Israelis have taken advantage of their position putting all of us in more danger in very dangerous times.

Without recognizing and dealing with the extremist on all sides that are controlling the conditions on the ground there will be no progress to any real peace in the region. There are two main parts to the big problems in the Middle East. The Israel and the Palestinian Crisis as well as the1938 Middle East oil deals with the industrial nations are at the root to many of the problems in this region. Outside forces with self-serving interest have only compounded the problems in the region with a lack of balance in their actions and policies.
     My Blog http://www.globalcrier.blogspot.com/   
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 07:30:44 PM »

I'm not jewish. I'm an atheist.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2006, 08:23:35 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2006, 08:26:01 PM by patrick1 »

Well then to play devil's advocate: Why shouldn't the Israelis be dumped in Antartica?  Before the Aliyahs [sic?/plural?] there were not too many Jews in the present borders of Israel.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2006, 08:26:49 PM »

A solution to the problem: move all the historical artifacts. Put the Wailing Wall in Central Park, the Dome of the Rock near the Pyramids at Giza, that church in Bethlehem in Rio or someplace, etc. move the Jews and Palestinians out, and give Israel/Palestine to the Amish.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 08:28:41 PM »

Well then to play devil's advocate: Why shouldn't the Israelis be dumped in Antartica?  Before the Aliyahs [sic?/plural?] there were not too many Jews in the present borders of Israel.
The isrealis are secular democratic westerners. I hold civilzied people above uncivilized peoples. Before you call the palestinians "Civilized" remember their suicide bombing and other terrorisms.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 08:32:58 PM »

The isrealis are secular democratic westerners. I hold civilzied people above uncivilized peoples. Before you call the palestinians "Civilized" remember their suicide bombing and other terrorisms.

Listen, I generally support Israel but they kill innocent people all of the time.   They just tend to use more sanitary causes of killing and theyare not as reported in the U.S. media. 
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 08:34:54 PM »

The Palestinians are resisting their overlords and not assimilation. I see the idea that every group has a right to retain their culture/be a nation as idiotic.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 08:43:46 PM »

The Palestinians are resisting their overlords and not assimilation. I see the idea that every group has a right to retain their culture/be a nation as idiotic.

Whatever.  Let's see if you would be as cavalier on a micro level.  What is your address Straha? Because I'm coming over.  I expect you to either pack your $hit and leave or you can stay on the condition that we watch what I want to on TV, listen to my music and you can fetch me sandwiches.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 10:39:08 PM »

The Palestinians don't want peace.

If they'd agree to end terrorism and actually show good faith in doing so, the Israelis would give them the entire west bank and gaza, and probably a lot of money too.

But they have proven repeatedly that they don't want peace.  Their desire for revenge is too strong.  It is truly a tragic situation.
Global Crier
Rookie
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2006, 11:19:56 PM »

Read the facts and stop the half truths!

http://www.amin.org/eng/uncat/2005/jan/jan182.html#(6)%20End%20of%20Conflict.

http://www.amin.org/eng/uncat/2005/jan/jan182.html#(6)%20End%20of%20Conflict.

??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 12:32:31 AM »

The Palestinians don't want peace.

If they'd agree to end terrorism and actually show good faith in doing so, the Israelis would give them the entire west bank and gaza, and probably a lot of money too.

But they have proven repeatedly that they don't want peace.  Their desire for revenge is too strong.  It is truly a tragic situation.

No, neither side really wants peace. The sort of peace that Israel wants is would relegate the Palestinians to second class citizenry forever.

Generally I support Israeal when they are up against other middle eastern nations but their actions against the Palestinians are unexcusable and their attack on a US ship is unexcusable as well (especially since they won't apologize for it).
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies