PA-Gov: Dead Heat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:40:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  PA-Gov: Dead Heat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Gov: Dead Heat  (Read 9371 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: February 10, 2006, 11:03:44 PM »

Where does his father stand on the Iraq war, the Bush tax cuts, and the nominations of Samuel Alito and John Roberts?

In all fairness, Casey did announce his support for Alito but it was after a long silence on the issue. Other than that, Casey doesn't say much. If he thinks he can win the race by just keeping his mouth shut then he has another thing coming to him.

As for the Gubernatorial race here, Rendell is obviously a lock still. Where are you Smash, Flyers, danwxman, other hacks...?

Phil, we know you're here.  I don't know about the other hacks.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 11:15:06 PM »

Phil, we know you're here.  I don't know about the other hacks.

Tell us more, oh knowledgable one, about how Rendell will cruise into a second term. I'm able to admit when my hero is in trouble; you do the same with one of your's. For the first time we will see an incumbent Governor of PA facing problems in his bid for re-election. Face it - Eddie isn't loved anymore!

In the Southeast, he's more than fine, hell he's still God.  People in the west are just jealous and I can't answer for that so they have to pick their sports hero to counter. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies