TYT Meltdown Watch Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 11:42:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  TYT Meltdown Watch Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: TYT Meltdown Watch Party  (Read 4121 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2020, 09:41:32 PM »

They aren't actually talking about the results at all, it's all Cenk, Ana, John and Ryan agreeing with each other, coming up with conspiracy theories, and attacking Biden in the guise of "advice for Bernie."

They've spent more time talking about how the DNC is going to cancel the Sunday debate to try to hide Biden, than they have talking about the actual election happening right now.  And of course, it's obviously only to hide Biden.  They don't even entertain the possibility that anyone could think the debates should be cancelled because Biden is the presumptive nominee and Sanders can't win a state.

They also talk constantly about how awful the mainstream media is.  Like I thought Tucker Carlson was bad but they spend 4x as much as Carlson talking about themselves vs the mainstream media.

Have you seen TYT before? They’ve always been like this.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2020, 09:51:17 PM »

TYT is stupid sometimes.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2020, 10:15:51 PM »

Only sometimes
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2020, 10:19:28 PM »

They aren't actually talking about the results at all, it's all Cenk, Ana, John and Ryan agreeing with each other, coming up with conspiracy theories, and attacking Biden in the guise of "advice for Bernie."

They've spent more time talking about how the DNC is going to cancel the Sunday debate to try to hide Biden, than they have talking about the actual election happening right now.  And of course, it's obviously only to hide Biden.  They don't even entertain the possibility that anyone could think the debates should be cancelled because Biden is the presumptive nominee and Sanders can't win a state.

They also talk constantly about how awful the mainstream media is.  Like I thought Tucker Carlson was bad but they spend 4x as much as Carlson talking about themselves vs the mainstream media.

Have you seen TYT before? They’ve always been like this.

I've casually watched 10-15 minutes before.  That's about all I can take.  It's so bad.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2020, 10:20:01 PM »

Why do Biden supporters tnink driving Sanders supporters away from the Democrats is beneficial to them?
They don't.

They think they have us 100% cucked to vote Biden in order to beat Trump, and if some stay home they will LOSE IT on us. Despite that, they continually rub it in instead of reaching out to find commonality.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2020, 10:31:45 PM »

I tuned back in.  An hour ago when I tuned out, Cenk was reiterating the same 10-15 anti-Biden talking points.  Now when I tune back in he's still there.  How do people watch this?  It's just so masturbatory and limited.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2020, 10:40:57 PM »

I tuned back in.  An hour ago when I tuned out, Cenk was reiterating the same 10-15 anti-Biden talking points.  Now when I tune back in he's still there.  How do people watch this?  It's just so masturbatory and limited.

Do you know those YouTube reaction channels where doughy Millennial geeks unbox Star Wars toys? TYT is like that but for elections.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2020, 10:41:35 PM »

Lmao now they are going after Biden for his speech saying we don’t share the same goals
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2020, 10:57:34 PM »

Cenk says there's a 50-50 chance that the DNC elites will ditch Biden at the convention and nominate someone like Buttigieg instead (because of Biden's "mental decline").
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2020, 10:58:43 PM »

It scares me that a lot of young people who support Bernie get their ideas from that oaf.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2020, 11:00:38 PM »

"Democrats, the corporate Democrats, have a deep ingrained fear of governing.  Because they don't actually support progressive policies, and if they have to govern, people will see them for the frauds they are.  They would be held accountable, if they were in charge, and they are afraid of that.  But with Trump in office, they still have the power and prestige."

this may be a take too nuclear even for Atlas.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2020, 11:12:27 PM »

It scares me that a lot of young people who support Bernie get their ideas from that oaf.
Cenk has some pretty good ideas actually. He's slightly SJW for my tastes but most of his policies are good progressive policies.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2020, 11:34:44 PM »

Cenk has some pretty good ideas actually. He's slightly SJW for my tastes but most of his policies are good progressive policies.

I used to consider him a massive FF in my time of supporting Bernie as a budding political mind in early 2016. I might talk about that in a post sometime.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2020, 06:28:27 AM »

Lol even TYT’s college football analogy is wrong cause the fact is ESPN couldn’t stop kissing USC’s buts in the Mid to Late 2000s

They were kissing the Trojans, not the real and original USC. The Gamecocks have been so pathetic when it comes to football that their butts have only deserved wiping, not kissing.
weixiaobao
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2020, 06:35:15 AM »

Ah, more gloating from Biden supporters.

As a Sanders's supporter, the best thing about him losing is watching all the hypocrites of his camp cried foul.  And Bernie bros and their ass kisser online is the same as the Trump people, the Paulite, and all other Americans.  Everyone is so damn high on their dogma.  If it doesn't go their way, then it is no fault of their own but some sinister conspiracy theory.

Of the people on Sanders's side in the progressive network.  Only David Parkman is the reasonable one.
weixiaobao
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2020, 06:38:27 AM »
« Edited: March 11, 2020, 06:44:09 AM by weixiaobao »

Ah, more gloating from Biden supporters.

You don't need to be a Biden supporter to hate Chunk Yogurt.

Not my point. Biden supporters clearly don't want the votes of Sanders supporters.

Sanders's supporters want Trump over Biden anyway.  Didn't you not read what they wrote online across all these platforms?  I never realize it until this cycle of the level of hypocrisy.  Fine, don't vote for Biden.  Fine vote for Green party or vote for Trump.  Fine sat at home.  But don't you cry if Trump got another supreme court justice.  Don't you dare cry when Trump enact something you don't like.  Because if you do, then you got no one to blame but your own decision.  No one need your vote.  If you don't have your own agency, moral, logic.  If you, yourself, don't care about your own vote.  Then I can't change it for you.

Edit: You know what Cenk and the progressive network said about Warren and her concern of the so called online Sanders bros bullying?  Suck it up.  And now I ask you to suck it up.  Be a big boy.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2020, 10:55:11 AM »

QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2020, 01:17:17 PM »

Please tell me what "SJW" means
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2020, 02:12:00 PM »

Social Justice Warrior?
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2020, 02:52:14 PM »

Bernie supporter here

But I dislike her....strongly. What'd she say

She said that all Bernie supporters should leave a blank ballot for the presidential race in November. Otherwise the DNC elites will just "take them for granted". (Cenk disagreed because Ginsburg.)

Soledad O'Brien calls out Cenk for white privilege:

QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2020, 08:19:42 PM »

I tuned back in.  An hour ago when I tuned out, Cenk was reiterating the same 10-15 anti-Biden talking points.  Now when I tune back in he's still there.  How do people watch this?  It's just so masturbatory and limited.

Social Justice Warrior?

Yeah I know that. Twas a rhetorical question.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2020, 10:15:52 PM »

I tuned back in.  An hour ago when I tuned out, Cenk was reiterating the same 10-15 anti-Biden talking points.  Now when I tune back in he's still there.  How do people watch this?  It's just so masturbatory and limited.

Non-sensical racial, gender and class policies and statements that aren't productive and are often fascist and authoritarian (cancel culture).

Not everything is about race and gender and class. That's a TRUE statement, even though unfortunately racists and sexists take it and use it as a shield for their barbarism.
538Electoral

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2020, 10:17:24 PM »

Will be great to see TYT in November i'm sure.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2020, 10:22:20 PM »

I think it would trigger them more to see Biden win than Trump.
Catholics vs. Convicts
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2020, 10:27:30 PM »

I think it would trigger them more to see Biden win than Trump.

Definitely. It'll be pretty ugly though if trump wins.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies