Rasmussen. FL Sen: Nelson (D) 49%, Harris (R) 40% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:38:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Rasmussen. FL Sen: Nelson (D) 49%, Harris (R) 40% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen. FL Sen: Nelson (D) 49%, Harris (R) 40%  (Read 7077 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 18, 2006, 10:08:53 PM »
« edited: February 18, 2006, 10:12:21 PM by Frodo »

I personally think that Jeb Bush should have run for senate but that's just me. I'm sure if he had run he could have beat Nelson by 10-12% considering Jebs overall popularity. Taxes in the state have been kept rather low and overall the economy is cranking better then the rest of the country and unemployment is lower then the national number. Maybe Jeb is saving himself for a presidential run? I don't know but I think that's likely.

I am aware that Jeb Bush has refused to run for president, but I do not recall him ruling out running for any other office -though perhaps you have a better memory than I do.  And assuming he has ruled out running for any future office, he still has until May 12 (the federal filing deadline) to change his mind.  The fact that Katherine Harris is floundering must be making some impression on him..... 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies