Rasmussen. FL Sen: Nelson (D) 49%, Harris (R) 40% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:25:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Rasmussen. FL Sen: Nelson (D) 49%, Harris (R) 40% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen. FL Sen: Nelson (D) 49%, Harris (R) 40%  (Read 7094 times)
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

« on: February 14, 2006, 09:36:37 AM »

The latest Rasmussen Reports polling in the Sunshine State suggests that Republican Representative Katherine Harris has improved recently as the state GOP has rallied round her.  She now wins the support of 77% of Republicans, up from 59% in the last poll.  Nelson has the backing of 77% of Democrats.  However, Nelson's margin over Harris is wide amongst Independent voters, he leads 64%-18% over his challenger.  While Harris' approval has improved from 34% to 44%, her disapproval is at a relative high of 40%.  Nelson, on the other hand, has the approval of 53% of Floridians compared to 27% who disapprove of their senior Senator. 
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 11:10:43 AM »

This is simply a hypothetical match-up by a polling firm that historically gives a greater margin to Republicans than Democrats.  I never claimed that Nelson would only win 77%, thats what the poll states. OK?
Adlai Stevenson
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 05:59:44 PM »

Whoa, I actually thought this Rasmussen poll was recent and was perplexed by how Harris was able to make such a big comeback.

So Did I !!

Ditto and it was me who originally posted this thread...!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies