PD vs. Nym90
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 08:03:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PD vs. Nym90
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: PD vs. Nym90  (Read 17214 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2004, 06:45:42 PM »

ju·ve·nile    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (jv-nl, -nl)
adj.
Not fully grown or developed; young.
Of, relating to, characteristic of, intended for, or appropriate for children or young people: juvenile fashions.
Marked by immaturity; childish: juvenile behavior. See Synonyms at young.

from dictionary.com
Whether I'm mature or immature, I'm still a juvenile until I turn 18. I can't help that.

You're doging the issue now. Juvenile obviously has the meaning I suggested, and that is obviously the way it was used by YoungRep in his post. So stop pretending that it doesn't. You can act mature even though you're under 18, right?
First: YoungRepub didn't say that. Hughento did. Second: I was letting him know that the reason I might sound juvenile to him is because I am a juvenile. Can't you guys figure that out? Or had, but just wanted to be difficult?

First: OK, I remembered it wrongly. Sorry.

Second: You don't have to be juvenile b/c you're under 18. As I stated above. If you wanna play with the big boys you have to play by their rules, and for someone who advocates personal responsibility that should be easy to see.

Gustaf, Miami, please.  There is no need for you guys to keep-up with this.  You guys should just stop antaganizing PD.  He hasn't done anything this time.  Why can't you guys just lay-off.  I like both of you guys, but you keep beating-up on PD, and I think you should stop.  Please.

I'm not beating-up. I think if a persons condemns other people to death or a life in misery for the slightest mistake, he's setting pretty high standards, and similar standards can be applied to him. I have a strong distaste for hypocrites, and I don't like the kind of people who advocates tax cuts on the rich b/c they're rich. I have far too many of these in myneiughbourhood and in my school. And since I am a far-right conservative in Sweden, it's hard for me to say that straight out. But I will be more careful not to hurt PD's feelings, considering his youth and everything.
Hurt my feelings? Ha! I don't break that easily. You have not hurt my feelings. You're also making me sound like a ruthless ass hole. I've said this before: I care about people. But not in the way of surrendering half of my income to the government or welfare. And about the death thing, if you're talking about my extreme conservative stance, having sex under age and out od wedlock is not "the slightest thing".

It could well be. Getting raped isn't exactly what I would call a mistake, but it might be hard to avoid don't you think? Or incest for that matter. Or aiding abortion in some way. (since you thought such people were murderers and support the death penalty, I suppose that they might be executed if you were in charge).

And talking about "half your income" is ridiculous. No country has taxes like that, not even Sweden, and certainly not America.

I don't think I am making you out as anything, I am just responding to your posts, trying to discuss with you.
Whatever. I'm not going to get this started again, so just drop it. And for your information, Germany has a tax rate at 48%, that's pretty damn close to half.

I don't understand why you never want to discuss anything, just state your opinion. America doesn't have a 50% tax. Germany is a country with high taxes, but I didn't know they were that high, if you're right. But you're not living in Germany, so it doesn't srtenthen your point all that much. But if you don't want to defend your opinions in a debate, I don't mind.
Demrepdan

« Reply #151 on: January 22, 2004, 01:24:02 AM »

adj.
Of, relating to, characteristic of, intended for, or appropriate for children or young people: juvenile fashions.

from dictionary.com
Whether I'm mature or immature, I'm still a juvenile until I turn 18. I can't help that.

You're doging the issue now. Juvenile obviously has the meaning I suggested, and that is obviously the way it was used by YoungRep in his post. So stop pretending that it doesn't. You can act mature even though you're under 18, right?
First: YoungRepub didn't say that. Hughento did. Second: I was letting him know that the reason I might sound juvenile to him is because I am a juvenile. Can't you guys figure that out? Or had, but just wanted to be difficult?

Second: You don't have to be juvenile b/c you're under 18. As I stated above. If you wanna play with the big boys you have to play by their rules, and for someone who advocates personal responsibility that should be easy to see.

Gustaf, Miami, please.  There is no need for you guys to keep-up with this.  You guys should just stop antaganizing PD.  He hasn't done anything this time.  Why can't you guys just lay-off.  I like both of you guys, but you keep beating-up on PD, and I think you should stop.  Please.

I'm not beating-up. I think if a persons condemns other people to death or a life in misery for the slightest mistake, he's setting pretty high standards, and similar standards can be applied to him. I have a strong distaste for hypocrites, and I don't like the kind of people who advocates tax cuts on the rich b/c they're rich. I have far too many of these in myneiughbourhood and in my school. And since I am a far-right conservative in Sweden, it's hard for me to say that straight out. But I will be more careful not to hurt PD's feelings, considering his youth and everything.
Hurt my feelings? Ha! I don't break that easily. You have not hurt my feelings. You're also making me sound like a ruthless ass hole. I've said this before: I care about people. But not in the way of surrendering half of my income to the government or welfare. And about the death thing, if you're talking about my extreme conservative stance, having sex under age and out od wedlock is not "the slightest thing".

It could well be. Getting raped isn't exactly what I would call a mistake, but it might be hard to avoid don't you think? Or incest for that matter. Or aiding abortion in some way. (since you thought such people were murderers and support the death penalty, I suppose that they might be executed if you were in charge).

And talking about "half your income" is ridiculous. No country has taxes like that, not even Sweden, and certainly not America.

I don't think I am making you out as anything, I am just responding to your posts, trying to discuss with you.
Whatever. I'm not going to get this started again, so just drop it. And for your information, Germany has a tax rate at 48%, that's pretty damn close to half.

I don't understand why you never want to discuss anything, just state your opinion. America doesn't have a 50% tax. Germany is a country with high taxes, but I didn't know they were that high, if you're right. But you're not living in Germany, so it doesn't srtenthen your point all that much. But if you don't want to defend your opinions in a debate, I don't mind.

I don't understand why people make all these damn pyramids.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #152 on: January 22, 2004, 12:15:55 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

I do. Smiley
jravnsbo

« Reply #153 on: January 22, 2004, 12:18:53 PM »

I do.  No life.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #154 on: January 22, 2004, 12:24:07 PM »

Or maybe to make clear who a post is directed to so as to avoid confusion! (NOT THINKING OF ANYONE IN PARTICULAR *COUGH*, *COUGH*)

I do.  No life.

© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2004, 03:45:33 PM »

I do.  No life.

Jravnsbo is big on the law.  He is a lawyer,a nd brings that attitude to the forum also with his firm stnace of anti-pyramidism.
PD
pd

« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2004, 06:47:23 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

Whenever I have time I do.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2004, 06:54:08 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

Well, that doesn't seem to be often... Smiley
PD
pd

« Reply #158 on: January 22, 2004, 06:56:45 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

It's not.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #159 on: January 22, 2004, 06:57:07 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

It's not.

Why?
PD
pd

« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2004, 07:01:29 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

It's not.

Why?
Just busy. A lot of times it's because I don't want to spend all my time on here. Lately the days have been flying by. It's disturbing, really. You know, when you're having fun, it goes by fast, and when you're not, it seems to drag on forever? Yeah, it has to do with that.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #161 on: January 22, 2004, 07:03:22 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

It's not.

Why?
Just busy. A lot of times it's because I don't want to spend all my time on here. Lately the days have been flying by. It's disturbing, really. You know, when you're having fun, it goes by fast, and when you're not, it seems to drag on forever? Yeah, it has to do with that.

That is indeed a universal truth. I spend way too much time here. I have about 7 hours to school  now, so I will soon go to bed *yawn*.
PD
pd

« Reply #162 on: January 22, 2004, 07:05:20 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

It's not.

Why?

That is indeed a universal truth. I spend way too much time here. I have about 7 hours to school  now, so I will soon go to bed *yawn*.
What time is it in Sweden?
Demrepdan

« Reply #163 on: January 22, 2004, 07:29:39 PM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

It's not.

Why?

Whatever time it is there..I know it's ahead of us here in the states....the Swedes live in the FUTURE!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2004, 06:14:45 AM »

adj.

from dictionary.com

It's not.

Why?

Whatever time it is there..I know it's ahead of us here in the states....the Swedes live in the FUTURE!

That's right! Smiley

PD: by the time you postde your question I had already gone to bed. It was around 1 a.m. when I posted that I was about to go to bed. Since I had to get up at 5.30 the asme morning to have PE, I figured it was about time.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2004, 08:59:30 PM »

BUMP

P.S. Read over this whole thread,  VERY entertaining.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies