PD vs. Nym90 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:35:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PD vs. Nym90 (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: PD vs. Nym90  (Read 17092 times)
PD
pd

« on: January 10, 2004, 10:37:31 PM »

Here is a guess to what I think would happen if PD ran against Nym90 in a general election:

I know it takes up alot of the screen but it does the trick.
I guarantee you I would take MOST of the South. I know Texas would vote for me. Ha. My mom was born and raised in Texas. I have a ton of relatives in Texas. I have relatives all over the South. I have Texas, Arkansas, and Georgia in my blood. Probably more. But those I know for a fact. So I think I'm more familiar with the South than you are. I go there AT LEAST once every year. Trust me. I'd probably take Idaho as well.
PD
pd

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 10:39:51 PM »

Woah now!!!!

I am Nym90's running mate!!!!!

I can carry Mississippi against PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am certain of that much
I'm not. I pretty much have the South in my pocket.
PD
pd

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 10:40:39 PM »

You would scare people away with your profanity-laced tirades and would fail to carry more than 4 states.
I only use profanity w/ you guys.
PD
pd

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 10:42:42 PM »

I guarantee you I would take MOST of the South. I know Texas would vote for me. Ha. My mom was born and raised in Texas. I have a ton of relatives in Texas. I have relatives all over the South. I have Texas, Arkansas, and Georgia in my blood. Probably more. But those I know for a fact. So I think I'm more familiar with the South than you are. I go there AT LEAST once every year. Trust me. I'd probably take Idaho as well.

I would compete against you relentlessly in the South.
You would NOT win most of it.
Yes I would. The South has always been conservative. The only reason they ever went democratic was because dems didn't used to be like they are today.
PD
pd

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 10:45:04 PM »

I may make a PD v. Migrendel map.  Turnout would be about 4%.  Lol.
That would turn out like this: North- migrendel South: PD Mountain States: PD Midwest: migrendel
PD
pd

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 10:49:21 PM »

OK, I LIVE in the South.
Several Southern states have Democratic senators, governors, reps, etc.
As long as the Democratic favorite son is not an ultraliberal, which I'm not, he should gain a bunch of votes.
Against a crazy guy from California of all places, the Dem Southerner would carry it.
You havn't read most of my posts on California, have you? I have a ton of friends from the South. Here: VR, SC, GR, AL, MS, AR, LA, TX, KY would go to me. NC, TN, FL would go to you.
PD
pd

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2004, 10:50:39 PM »
« Edited: January 10, 2004, 10:51:22 PM by PD »

Miamiu, please alter the map and move at least MS into the Dem.
If you do that then I ask that  you alter it and give TX and GR to the Republicans.
PD
pd

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2004, 10:55:33 PM »

hmm,
TX might be possible for PD, I concede.
But GA, who went with Clinton once, I think is out of reach for PD.
What's more like it?
PD
pd

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2004, 10:57:41 PM »

hmm,
What's more like it?
Oh, I tried posting a map but it failed.
It had you winning WY, ID, and UT.
I should at least be winning Texas. It's probably THE most conservative state overall.
PD
pd

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2004, 11:02:32 PM »

hmm,
You need to remember: Clinton was a very persuasive speaker. I think this affected his winning some certain states.
PD
pd

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2004, 11:04:05 PM »

hmm,
What's more like it?
Oh, I tried posting a map but it failed.
It had you winning WY, ID, and UT.
I should at least be winning Texas. It's probably THE most conservative state overall.
Yeah, if you campaign there.
You'd probably get Alaska also.
That'd give you a total of 49, which is better than McGovern and Mondale.

I REALLY do think I would get some other Southern states.
PD
pd

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2004, 11:11:19 PM »

PD would do better that map is wrong. He would at least carry the south and the states of NE,KS,SD,ND,ID,UT,AZ,NV,OK and AK.  even John Kerry used the F-word do you think he would lose that bad.
Thank you.
PD
pd

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2004, 11:13:17 PM »

PD would do better that map is wrong. He would at least carry the south and the states of NE,KS,SD,ND,ID,UT,AZ,NV,OK and AK.  even John Kerry used the F-word do you think he would lose that bad.
AZ and NV are somewhat moderate and went with Clinton at least once.  They'd go Nym90 i think.  SD has 2 Dem senators and was somewhat close in 1996.
I think PD could win more ev's, if he campaigned in the same area the whole time.
He'd be a strong VP candidate though.
I think I would win NV and AZ. I also have a lot of relatives there. You know, Phoenix. Scottsdale to be precise. I go there a lot, too. They're pretty conservative.
PD
pd

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2004, 11:16:16 PM »

AZ and NV are somewhat moderate and went with Clinton at least once.  They'd go Nym90 i think.  SD has 2 Dem senators and was somewhat close in 1996.
I think PD could win more ev's, if he campaigned in the same area the whole time.
He'd be a strong VP candidate though.
I think I would win NV and AZ. I also have a lot of relatives there. You know, Phoenix. Scottsdale to be precise. I go there a lot, too. They're pretty conservative.
Just a few relatives isn't enough to win.
Ha. I'm not saying I would win because of my relatives. I know the atmosphere there. The only democratic region in AZ is right along the Mexican border. Keep in mind, Clinton was very persuasive. A lot of really conservative states voted for him that weren't expected to.
PD
pd

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2004, 11:17:11 PM »

My point was he wouldn't get blown out he would most likely carry all of the republican stronghold states.
I agree.
PD
pd

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2004, 11:19:36 PM »

My point was he wouldn't get blown out he would most likely carry all of the republican stronghold states.
I agree.
PD, are you a good persuasive speaker?
I don't know. I have been told that I give powerful speeches, though.
PD
pd

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2004, 11:28:50 PM »

Ok, here's your best-case scenario.
I have to disagree. I'm sorry. But I think I would win over AZ, maybe NV, and OK, and possibly CO. Also, AR might go for me. CA could, but I think we need to give them a little time. I'm not going to argue about the rest of the South w/ you because I'm getting ready to watch a movie w/ my family in a minute.
PD
pd

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2004, 05:51:59 PM »

California? One of the most liberal states in the country?
That's changing. New York has a lot more democrats in it than California. Besides, we used to be one of the most conservative, we're coming back.
PD
pd

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2004, 05:57:38 PM »

Just a few thoughts on these maps.

It really seems that there is no way you people creating these maps are going to have a scenario where a Republican might win.  You need to get in touch with reality.  There are circumstances where either party might win; either reflect that in your scenarios or don't make these maps at all.

Nym90 said he'd make a map between him and Supersoulty, but it wouldn't be unbiased, so he wouldn't make one.  That's fair.  So what happens?  His running mate, Harry, makes a map instead.  Oh, that's fair.....
I agree. The maps having to do w
* PD were completely unrealistic. I would win more states than that.
PD
pd

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2004, 06:02:35 PM »

That's changing. New York has a lot more democrats in it than California. Besides, we used to be one of the most conservative, we're coming back.
California was never really one of the most liberal states in the country, MA, RI, and NY are probably.
That's a fact. Pretty much all of the New England states are REALLY liberal. With the exception of NH.
PD
pd

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2004, 06:17:05 PM »

California was never really one of the most liberal states in the country, MA, RI, and NY are probably.
That's a fact. Pretty much all of the New England states are REALLY liberal. With the exception of NH.
Vermont and Maine aren't.
Yes they are. Vermont is the state that gives the most rights to gays. Maine, though more conservative than Vermont, is just liberal.
PD
pd

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2004, 06:22:45 PM »

Vermont and Maine aren't.
Yes they are. Vermont is the state that gives the most rights to gays. Maine, though more conservative than Vermont, is just liberal.
Vermont went Bush by 10%, Maine went Bush by less than 2%.  Not that liberal.
NEITHER of them voted for Bush! What are you talking about?!
PD
pd

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2004, 06:33:26 PM »

Okay.
PD
pd

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2004, 06:41:19 PM »

Probably the only time PD is right is when he catches a typo.

Regardless, I thought Gore won Maine by 5%.
Shut up.
PD
pd

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2004, 09:22:27 PM »

Probably the only time PD is right is when he catches a typo.

Regardless, I thought Gore won Maine by 5%.
Shut up.
This forum is not about insults, political debate should not aim to destroy someone personally.
Oh don't you dare start with me. You act as if I'm the only person that insults people. If you would actually read some of my first posts, you'll see that I was attacked when politely stating my opinion. You guys made the first move. Of course I'm going to retaliate with hostility. I mean, did you even look at their post. As if telling me the only time I'm right is when I catch a typo isn't a personal insult!
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies