What's the last movie you've seen? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:37:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What's the last movie you've seen? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's the last movie you've seen?  (Read 632260 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 27, 2010, 02:37:29 PM »
« edited: April 27, 2010, 04:29:21 PM by SE Lt. Gov tb75 »

Saturday Night Fever.

It's not as bad of a movie as i thought it was. It is actually quite a serious film for the time it came out. Nowaydays it would not be a politically correct film.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »

An Unreasonable Man- The Story of Ralph Nader

God doc. Even though i won't vote for the guy unless there is no good candidate, i respect what he is doing.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 03:10:35 PM »

Jesus Christ Superstar.

Not much of a musical guy but i enjoyed it. The film should have been treated when it was released, oh well. I heard they are remaking it, as long as Zack Effron's not in it I'll be happy.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 05:26:05 PM »
« Edited: November 28, 2010, 06:56:41 PM by tb75 »

The Room

Never laughed so hard in my life. Easily the worst movie I have ever seen, I can't believe the guy who made this actually considers this a serious movie.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 11:52:38 AM »

The Hospital- A great underrated movie. Probably George C. Scott's best movie. Didn't like the ending much, but besides that it was great.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 07:57:53 PM »

Magic

An underrated 70's classic. Anthony Hopkins and Ann Margret is great in it. The ending is one of the best twist endings in history, I won't give it away but watch it you'll be entertained
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 12:46:59 AM »

Joe Vs. The Volcano

This is perhaps one of the interested and random movies ever made, but I have always loved this movie! There is so much stuff behind this film, like the meaning of it is up for debate and no one really knows what the whole truth behind the plot is, and there is a ton of fan theories around this movie. That is a good thing though, and it helps make this more well known. It bombed when It came out in 1990, and that is just sad because it is a great movie,

I always try to watch this once or twice a year as a tradition of mine, so I am going to watch this on Christmas Eve, it fits the occasion. I love the soundtrack it is so beautiful and haunting to listen to, but at the same time it makes me feel very sad for some reason, IDK why.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 05:58:36 PM »

Have a Little Faith

It was kind of cheesy in a  few spots but for a Hallmark made movie it was great. I felt good about watching it.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 09:34:47 PM »

Batman Begins.

I watched it once before and I did not like it for some reason that I can't remember. But I re-watched it to connect the dots from TDKR and it was fun to watch.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies