The Attorney General Renumbering Resolution
1. The Senate of Atlasia, in accordance with its Article 1, Section 5, Clause 28 powers over the executive departments, hereby grants the Attorney General, and any of his lawfully confirmed deputies, the ability to retroactively change the numbering of any statute to promote the clarity of said statute without changing its meaning.
2. This Resolution shall not be construed to allow the Attorney General to change the content of the bill in any way, shape, or form without the consent of the Senate.
3. The term "numbering" refers to the numbers assigned to particular articles, sections, or clauses for the sake of organization and ordering, and does not include the use of numbers to determine quotas, dollar amounts, limits, percentages, or any other use of numbers within the text of the legislation at hand.
4. The Attorney General, or one of his deputies, must inform the Senate of any such changes in a public post on the Atlas Fantasy Government board, in either the thread of the particular statute being changed, or in any stickied thread devoted to Senate proceedings. This statement shall not be construed to allow the Attorney General to post in a stickied Senate thread and interrupt Senate proceedings by creating a discontinuity in a legislative queue, noticeboard, or amendment tracker.
5. The Senate retains the right to revisit any changes by the Attorney General or his deputies, and revert or augment them to promote clarity. The Senate also retains any reserved right to amend the bill in any form.