In the Senate of the Republic of Atlasia
to establish the "Atlasian Policy Report" to inform the public and all levels of government of the status of policy in the Republic of AtlasiaTitle:
This bill shall be referred to as the "Policy Report Act"
1. A publicly owned newspaper shall be created, the "Atlasian Policy Report", in followowing abbreviated as "APR". The Speaker of the Senate shall be tasked with opening and maintaning a public thread for the APR in both the Fantasy Elections board and the Fantasy Government board.
2. Any Atlasian citizen with the necessary credentials shall be chosen by the Senate of Atlasia with a simple majority to run, edit and maintain the APR, according to the following clauses.
3. The editor of the APR shall monthly update the public on the current policy status of Atlasia in either one of the following fields:
i. Education policy
ii. Fiscal policy
iii. Energy and environmental policy
iv. Foreign and military policy
v. Welfare and social security policy
vi. Economical and labor policy
vii. Game reform and miscellaneous
4. The reports of the APR shall be edited into the wiki, accessible from the Federal Statute page, by either the Attorney General of the Republic of Atlasia or the Deputy Attorney General of the Republic of Atlasia.
5. The first report of the APR shall be posted no later than the first of the second month after ratification of this bill.