Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:54:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570558 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2006, 06:47:09 PM »

To all of you newly elected Senators, who have already taken the oath of office, it is still valid. Just remember you can't vote until the Sixteenth Senate takes effect, which shall be noon Friday November 3. So please contain your excitement until then Wink

'Hawk'
DWPerry
Puerto Rico

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2006, 01:52:58 AM »

I, DWPerry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2006, 02:40:20 PM »

I, Ernest, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2006, 02:48:19 PM »

I, Dr. Cynic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2006, 03:23:19 PM »

I Al, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2006, 11:58:37 PM »

Welcome to the federal government of the Atlasian Republic. Please repeat after me:

I, TCash101, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2006, 04:22:02 PM »

Welcome to the federal government of the Atlasian Republic. Please repeat after me:

I, Colin Wixted, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2006, 12:15:08 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2006, 12:16:29 AM »

I, TexasGurl, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Justice and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »

I, Speed of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2006, 09:10:23 AM »

I, opebo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice  and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2006, 08:13:49 PM »

I, Cynic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2006, 09:53:31 AM »
« Edited: December 23, 2006, 10:12:25 AM by TD »

I, True Democrat, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Seeing how Cynic resigned:

I, True Democrat, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2006, 10:08:03 AM »

I, Everything is not enough, and nothing si too much to bear, AKA Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2006, 11:52:51 AM »

Can I go ahead and do my swearing in as senator?  Or do I have to wait?

....or is there another thread somewhere else?
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2006, 11:56:52 AM »

New Senators don't get sworn in until 4 January IIRC.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2006, 07:47:43 AM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2007, 09:17:59 AM »

(I am getting ready to go to work, so I am doing this a few hours early.)

I, Brandon H, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2007, 04:28:07 PM »

I, Ebowed, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2007, 06:18:22 PM »

I, Gully Foyle, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2007, 07:15:46 PM »

I, MAS117, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast Region of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2007, 01:12:05 PM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast Region of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Southeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2007, 05:21:55 PM »

I, Colin Wixted, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2007, 06:48:45 PM »

I, Clay, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Bdub
Brandon W
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2007, 11:19:27 AM »

I, Brandon W, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies