Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:53:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565716 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1125 on: November 12, 2012, 12:32:18 PM »

I, Speed of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

You need to be confirmed first.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1126 on: November 12, 2012, 02:06:45 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2012, 02:26:08 PM by Speed of Sound »

I, Speed of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

You need to be confirmed first.
Oh, of course, of course. I apologize and thank you, Senator. I'm full of tiny errors in my formalities these days; be assured that it was a slip in procedure on my part and not an insult or arrogant passing over of our Senate.
NVGonzalez
antwnzrr
Mexico

« Reply #1127 on: November 13, 2012, 09:49:43 PM »

I,  NVGonzalez, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
JFK-Democrat
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1128 on: November 13, 2012, 10:20:01 PM »

I, JFK-Democrat, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
LiberalJunkie
LiberalJunkie99
Canada

« Reply #1129 on: November 13, 2012, 11:37:18 PM »

I, Liberal Junkie, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1130 on: November 14, 2012, 01:35:38 AM »

I,  Fuzzybigfoot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1131 on: November 14, 2012, 01:21:27 PM »

Two weeks ago, I forgot to repost my Temple of the Coming Apocalypse! Evil Evil Evil To much time making sure others got their crap right. It is just a formality since you are in, untill you aren't if that makes sense.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1132 on: November 16, 2012, 03:50:40 PM »

I, Ben, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1133 on: November 16, 2012, 03:55:36 PM »

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1134 on: November 19, 2012, 05:08:13 PM »

I, Poirot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1135 on: November 23, 2012, 02:47:02 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1136 on: November 23, 2012, 03:50:24 PM »

I, Gass3268, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1137 on: November 23, 2012, 04:41:57 PM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1138 on: November 23, 2012, 05:25:38 PM »

I, Drj101, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast MA, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Nate.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1139 on: November 23, 2012, 11:49:40 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2013, 08:29:43 PM by Talleyrand »

I, Talleyrand, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1140 on: December 16, 2012, 12:16:18 PM »

I resign the office of Pacific Governor in order to allow a smooth transition into Wolfentoad's term.
NVGonzalez
antwnzrr
Mexico

« Reply #1141 on: December 18, 2012, 05:40:17 PM »

I,  NVGonzalez, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Jackson
United States

« Reply #1142 on: December 19, 2012, 08:57:25 PM »

I,  Jackson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
LiberalJunkie
LiberalJunkie99
Canada

« Reply #1143 on: December 20, 2012, 03:06:40 AM »

I,  LiberalJunkie, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1144 on: December 24, 2012, 01:41:46 PM »

I,  Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southeast Region, so help me Dave.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1145 on: December 24, 2012, 08:06:58 PM »

I,  Fuzzybigfoot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1146 on: December 27, 2012, 01:08:17 PM »

I, HockeyDude, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1147 on: December 27, 2012, 01:14:09 PM »

I, bore, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1148 on: December 27, 2012, 02:02:02 PM »

I, Goldwater, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the offices of Northeast Representative and Northeast Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1149 on: December 27, 2012, 04:54:34 PM »

I, Alfred F. Jones, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies