Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:31:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572740 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1250 on: May 03, 2013, 03:27:30 PM »

I, SJoyceFla, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of Emperor on which I am about to enter: So help me Dave.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1251 on: May 03, 2013, 05:16:28 PM »

I hereby resign as Northeast Representative

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Jennifer Lawrence.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1252 on: May 04, 2013, 03:31:10 PM »

I, Poirot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1253 on: May 07, 2013, 02:03:56 PM »

"I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative  of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave. "
Old Man Svensson
Wyodon

« Reply #1254 on: May 18, 2013, 12:44:24 PM »

I, Wyodon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Regional Kommisaer and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and Midwest Region, so help me Dave, Odin, and Thor.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1255 on: May 20, 2013, 02:46:20 PM »

I, Alfred F. Jones, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #1256 on: May 20, 2013, 06:08:57 PM »

I, Dereich, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1257 on: May 24, 2013, 12:08:14 PM »

I, Oldiesfreak1854, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1258 on: May 24, 2013, 12:16:10 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1259 on: May 24, 2013, 12:24:03 PM »

I, Cathcon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Lieutenant Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1260 on: May 24, 2013, 08:03:43 PM »

I, Gass3268, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1261 on: May 26, 2013, 07:30:19 AM »

I, a Person, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #1262 on: May 26, 2013, 09:13:13 PM »

I, SirNick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Northeast Region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1263 on: May 26, 2013, 09:18:57 PM »

I, Spamage, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1264 on: May 27, 2013, 06:50:49 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1265 on: May 28, 2013, 04:43:40 PM »

I, shua, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1266 on: May 31, 2013, 03:54:20 AM »

I, Xahar, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1267 on: May 31, 2013, 05:32:35 AM »

I, Big Wiggly Style (20RP12), do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1268 on: May 31, 2013, 11:01:04 AM »

I, Seatown, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1269 on: May 31, 2013, 02:41:09 PM »

I, Comrade Kitteh, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Nate.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1270 on: June 02, 2013, 01:04:20 AM »

I, Progressive Realist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Nate.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1271 on: June 02, 2013, 01:53:54 PM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #1272 on: June 02, 2013, 08:29:03 PM »

I, Thomas D, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Folk Representant of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.

Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1273 on: June 02, 2013, 10:49:30 PM »

I, Oakvale, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Justice and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Pacific region, so help me Dave.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1274 on: June 03, 2013, 10:30:27 PM »

I, ilikeveirn, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies