Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:32:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569937 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: September 02, 2008, 08:01:48 AM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Senator effective immediately upon swearing in as Chief Judicial Officer

2)I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer for the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #251 on: September 02, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »

I, The Mikado, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor for the Mideast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and that of the Mideast, so help me Dave.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2008, 04:31:38 PM »

I guess I have been elected to an office again.

I, PBrunsel, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor )icantbeleiveitsnotverin) of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

For goodness sake, let's have some cake.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #253 on: September 04, 2008, 11:09:48 AM »

I guess I have been elected to an office again.

I, PBrunsel, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor )icantbeleiveitsnotverin) of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

For goodness sake, let's have some cake.

Grin Cheesy Grin *hughughug* Grin Cheesy Grin
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »

I, Jas, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave. Smiley
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2008, 04:15:59 PM »

I, DownWithTheLeft, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2008, 08:03:07 PM »

I, CultureKing, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »

I, Herbert Q Sensington IV, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2008, 08:26:55 PM »

I, Benjamin A. Constine, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2008, 11:38:17 AM »

I, Al (sometimes Realpolitik, sometimes Widdershins, currently Sibboleth, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast MNA and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2008, 09:59:10 AM »

I, Franzl, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast MNA and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2008, 07:03:19 AM »

I, HappyWarrior, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast MNA and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #263 on: September 21, 2008, 02:24:52 PM »

I, The Mikado, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor for the Mideast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and that of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #264 on: September 21, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »

I, Benjamin A. Constine, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor of the Mideast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #265 on: October 09, 2008, 01:45:33 AM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Judge of the Superior Court of of the Mideast, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #266 on: October 15, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Foreign Affairs and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #267 on: October 15, 2008, 09:35:06 PM »

External. Like the title used to be called in Canada.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #268 on: November 07, 2008, 03:03:19 AM »

I, CultureKing, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor of the Pacific, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #269 on: November 07, 2008, 10:10:16 AM »

I, Torie, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #270 on: November 07, 2008, 10:33:02 AM »

I, HappyWarrior, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #271 on: November 07, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast effective immediately upon swearing in as Senator

2)I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #272 on: November 07, 2008, 03:38:20 PM »

I, Meeker, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #273 on: November 07, 2008, 03:42:23 PM »

I, Bgwah, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #274 on: November 07, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies