Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 08:43:37 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 135467 times)
Daniel Adams
YaBB God
Georgia

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: 2.43

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 01, 2009, 10:06:49 am »
Ignore

I, Daniel Adams, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
YaBB God
Latvia

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 01, 2009, 10:06:10 pm »
Ignore

I, SPC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 03, 2009, 11:06:24 am »
Ignore

I, North Carolina Yankee, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Not sure if this is too early but I was told Noon today.   

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

MasterJedi
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: 6.43

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 03, 2009, 11:21:38 am »

Not sure if I need to but:

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

PASOK Leader Hashemite
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -7.30

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: July 03, 2009, 01:05:28 pm »
Ignore

I resign the office of SoEA

I, Gael an Erminig [Hashemite], do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

MaxQue
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 03, 2009, 04:48:06 pm »
Ignore

I, MaxQue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 03, 2009, 04:57:52 pm »
Ignore

Never hurts to do it again:

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Lief
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 03, 2009, 10:08:34 pm »
Ignore

I, Lief, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 05, 2009, 04:49:04 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign from the Atlasian Senate. Now:

I, Bacon King, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.

All In For KC
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: July 06, 2009, 05:36:04 pm »
Ignore

I,Tmthforu94, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
-Jackie Robinson
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 08, 2009, 06:58:27 pm »
Ignore

I, officepark, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Clearly the solution is to privatize presidential elections.

So, in less than four years, get excited for the 2016 MetLife Financial U Pick The Prez Extravaganza. If you tweet a picture of your completed ballot with the hashtag #ivoted, you could win a trip for two to the inauguration or an iTunes gift card.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 09, 2009, 02:22:23 pm »
Ignore

I, Barnes, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 09, 2009, 05:21:40 pm »
Ignore

I, Bgwah, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

HappyWarrior
hannibal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: July 09, 2009, 09:34:26 pm »
Ignore

I, HappyWarrior, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:37:27 pm by Senator HappyWarrior »Logged

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan
Swedish Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -4.00

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 11, 2009, 07:49:57 am »
Ignore

I, Swedish Cheese, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

RG Fritz
JLD
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 13, 2009, 10:36:06 pm »
Ignore

I, Fritz, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Peter
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 24, 2009, 12:36:28 pm »
Ignore

I, Peter, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Mideast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Retarded babies should be fed to crocodiles.
Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 24, 2009, 02:55:59 pm »
Ignore

I, Badger, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Your self-serving slacktivism is propelling America to new heights.
Swedish Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -4.00

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 25, 2009, 03:34:11 am »
Ignore

I, Swedish Cheese, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Purple State
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 18, 2009, 09:23:53 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign my seat as At-Large Senator of Atlasia.

I, Purple State, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Marokai/Purple Main Campaign Thread

Thank you to all our supporters!

Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.26, S: -7.39

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2009, 09:25:50 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign my seat as At-Large Senator of Atlasia.

I, Purple State, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Ok, maybe it's not that big a deal Tongue

LOL, Failure

Alright, if Republicans gain less than 75 seats, I'll prominently display my failure in my signature.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 18, 2009, 09:48:04 pm »
Ignore

"I hereby resign my seat as At-Large Senator of Atlasia."

Purple State
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2009, 09:55:13 pm »
Ignore

Don't make me come over there you two.

Marokai/Purple Main Campaign Thread

Thank you to all our supporters!

Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2009, 09:00:47 pm »
Ignore

I, RowanBrandon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: 6.43

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2009, 09:08:14 pm »

I, RowanBrandon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The new session doesn't start yet. I'm not sure when it does but it's not yet. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout