Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 06:53:15 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 131991 times)
oakvale
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: March 12, 2012, 01:17:25 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign from the Supreme Court, effective immediately.

I, Oakvale, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Do not touch the bat or open the door. If there are any openings to the room containing the animal, seal them. Bats can collapse their skeletons to slip through a hole as small as the head of a pencil.
President John Hay
clarence
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: March 12, 2012, 02:24:32 pm »
Ignore

I, Clarence, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.09

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: March 16, 2012, 07:51:35 am »
Ignore

I, 20RP12, somewhat solemnly swear that I will think about faithfully executing the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia (unless I'm offered drugs) so help me Dave Grohl.

Also, it's so R-Money to unabashedly ruin a thousand dollar suit with ice water and laugh about it.
FBF
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: March 23, 2012, 02:40:08 pm »
Ignore

lol how did I forget this?

I, Fuzzybigfoot, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #979 on: March 25, 2012, 03:35:44 am »
Ignore

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: March 25, 2012, 06:56:56 am »
Ignore

I, ZuWo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
two glass houses, twenty stones
Pingvin99
YaBB God
Estonia

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: March 26, 2012, 02:19:19 am »
Ignore

I, Pingvin99 , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.

JCL is dating a geologist
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: March 26, 2012, 10:34:36 am »
Ignore

I, JCL do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Congressional Races
Jackie Walorski (R/IN-2)
Marlin Stutzman (R/IN-3)
Todd Rokita (R/IN-4)
Chard Reid (Lib/IN-5)
Luke Messer (R/IN-6)
Tom Massie (R/KY-4)
David Brat (R/VA-7)
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: March 27, 2012, 05:06:08 pm »
Ignore

After some reflection on this, I've decided to resign from my position as Senator.

I have found myself too occupied with other things to even be on this forum at all, lately, let alone deal with Atlasian stuff, and I'm deeply sorry for that. I'll return someday, but for now there are other things to deal with, and the Senate deserves better than my unfortunate inactivity.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 28, 2012, 12:16:57 pm »
Ignore

After some reflection on this, I've decided to resign from my position as Senator.

I have found myself too occupied with other things to even be on this forum at all, lately, let alone deal with Atlasian stuff, and I'm deeply sorry for that. I'll return someday, but for now there are other things to deal with, and the Senate deserves better than my unfortunate inactivity.

Well sh*t. This is just great.

Also, it's so R-Money to unabashedly ruin a thousand dollar suit with ice water and laugh about it.
oakvale
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 28, 2012, 12:23:51 pm »
Ignore

I think this is the appropriate thread -

While I had planned to stay in office for the remainder of my term in order to not inconvenience the SoFE, with the resignations of Junkie and Marokai there's to be a special election regardless.

Accordingly, I hereby resign as Senator.

Do not touch the bat or open the door. If there are any openings to the room containing the animal, seal them. Bats can collapse their skeletons to slip through a hole as small as the head of a pencil.
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 28, 2012, 12:28:06 pm »
Ignore

I fear we don't have enough active players left to fill all these positions...

bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 28, 2012, 10:25:32 pm »
Ignore

I, bgwah, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Supreme Court Justice and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: March 29, 2012, 04:45:13 pm »
Ignore

I, ChairmanSanchez, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.

If a burial strikes my family as too practical, I'd go for either a viking funeral on one of the Great Lakes or to be sealed up in a tomb with my closest servants and bang-maids so they may wait on my every need in the afterlife.
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: April 03, 2012, 06:17:20 pm »
Ignore

I, ilikeverin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Chief Judicial Officer of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
Recognized National Treasure of Atlasia
two glass houses, twenty stones
Pingvin99
YaBB God
Estonia

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: April 09, 2012, 01:08:17 am »
Ignore

I, Pingvin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Senator Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 09, 2012, 09:09:15 am »
Ignore

I, Alfred f. Jones, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

There is a lot of humor to be mined from this as the mind of LBJ in the body of an 18 month old baby girl is quite hilarious.

Alfred is the Atlasian equivalent of a malevolent deity.

Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: April 14, 2012, 05:46:04 am »
Ignore

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Carlos Danger
wormyguy
YaBB God
Liechtenstein

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 26, 2012, 09:02:01 am »
Ignore

I, wormyguy, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

Governor Varavour
Simfan34
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: 4.91

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 26, 2012, 10:22:21 am »
Ignore

I, Simfan34, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

"Dictator Paul Kagame was busy fornicating, embezzling funds, eating sausages and drinking yogurt."

АverroŽs Nix
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 26, 2012, 12:13:39 pm »
Ignore

I, AverroŽs Nix, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

Pyrofox
PyroTheFox
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #996 on: April 26, 2012, 01:48:14 pm »
Ignore

I, PyroTheFox, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 28, 2012, 12:56:44 am »
Ignore

I, Winfield, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

WORST PRESIDENT SINCE WORLD WAR II
Warner for Senate '14
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 02, 2012, 03:56:03 pm »
Ignore

I officially resign as Secretary of External Affairs.

I, Ben, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Obama High's debate team:

"Now let me be clear...I...I...um...uh...now let me be clear.  I strongly condemn the affirmative in the strongest possible terms, and I am closely monitoring their arguments.  Let me be clear on this."
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: May 02, 2012, 05:53:12 pm »
Ignore

I, seatown, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout