Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:28:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 568500 times)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2007, 08:09:11 PM »

I, TCash101, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »

I, Rob, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2007, 05:44:34 AM »

As I'll be away most of today and tomorrow;

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2007, 04:34:00 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast Region of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2007, 05:02:01 PM »

I, DownWithTheLeft, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast Region of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2007, 08:54:41 PM »

I, TN2024, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2007, 12:19:51 AM »

I, PolNut, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Mideast Region of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Yates

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.54

« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2007, 02:33:56 PM »

I, Yates, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »

I, DownWithTheLeft, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2007, 02:16:15 PM »

I, bullmoose88, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2007, 10:01:48 PM »

I, Rob, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2007, 05:28:34 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2007, 03:33:02 AM »
« Edited: April 25, 2007, 03:35:16 AM by Ship, the Magic Suffix »

I, Bono, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2007, 07:20:29 PM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2007, 08:33:49 PM »

I, Cosmo Kramer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2007, 08:48:58 PM »

I, PBrunsel, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Well, I guess Mr. Brunsel's back to Nyman. Smiley

SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2007, 07:40:30 PM »

I, South Park Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2007, 11:13:38 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2007, 03:11:58 AM »

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2007, 11:00:01 PM »

I, Keystone Phil, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2007, 11:01:26 PM »

I, Keystone Phil, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Congrats. Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2007, 02:40:30 PM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2007, 03:15:54 AM »

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TN didn't resign, he just withdrew from running for reelection. Your term doesn't begin until July 6th.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2007, 06:18:12 AM »

TN didn't resign, he just withdrew from running for reelection. Your term doesn't begin until July 6th.

Que?  What is this, then?

I hereby resign, effective immediately, from my Senate seat in the Southeast.

That being said, my gloves are now off, and I have a few things to say.

I am currently a full time student at the University of Texas, I am on a full ride scholarship but must fulfill a near perfect GPA and, as many have described it, an "insane" class schedule. On top of this I am an aide for a State Representative and I am often the only person manning the Representative's office here in Austin, what staffers normally make decent money for, I do for free. You might take a look at my activity charts and note that nearly all of my forum activity takes place on either my lunch hours or midnight and beyond. This is when I have a little time here and there between not only the classes and job, but the homework and assignments form the classes I take.

To Sam Spade, good luck, but in the meantime, DO NOT, for one moment, talk about your running for Senate as anything other than what it is, opportunism. DWTL has not been a Senator, and does not deserve to be one. He was not elected "by the voice of the people" he was elected in a widely ignored by-election. Therefore I have no qualms about trying to remove him

Second, your announcement is of course an underhand attack on the fact I haven't introduced legislation, other than the reasons I have already stated, I can offer no explanation, indeed I knew I was sorely lacking in that field. But, and I suggest everyone look back and remember this, on viable legislation I often had much to say, often my statements met with agreement and legislation was changed, but I do not claim to have been anything special. I therefore ask you not to claim to be running to "intend to bring order, civility, moderation and bipartisanship back to the Senate" it was there to begin with, and did not need some magical savior.

In my time in the Senate I voted for personal freedom, and Atlasian growth, I maintained decorum and took action that was, in my opinion, needed to help Atlasia continue to grow.

I hope every Atlasian knows that I will never play games with votes, I will never avoid controversy or conflict in election time in order to assure my re-election, I will always serve the government with nothing but the truth, and will never capitalize on tragedy or emotion. I leave with not a mark on my conscience, my record, or my excitement about this game.

If not in the Senate let me assure everyone that I will find a way to bring entertainment to this game, indeed if I do stop working in the Texas House in August as I intend to, we may see a more Conservative response to the Ebowed News, which I know many of my friends have been longing for.

Atlasia above self,

TN2024
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2007, 06:43:40 AM »

I, Bono do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies