Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:32:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565825 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: January 19, 2010, 09:10:48 AM »

I, Doctor Cynic, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

Smiley
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #476 on: January 19, 2010, 09:31:24 AM »

I, Doctor Cynic, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

Smiley
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #477 on: January 19, 2010, 02:52:52 PM »

Smiley
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #478 on: January 19, 2010, 02:53:20 PM »

I, NiK, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Congratulations!
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #479 on: January 25, 2010, 01:20:09 PM »

I, Whacky Hack, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblywoman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #480 on: January 29, 2010, 12:04:47 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #481 on: January 29, 2010, 12:17:17 PM »
« Edited: January 29, 2010, 12:24:10 PM by Swedish Cheese »

I, Swedish Cheese, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #482 on: January 29, 2010, 12:27:02 PM »

I, True Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #483 on: January 29, 2010, 03:41:48 PM »

I, Ben, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #484 on: January 29, 2010, 04:05:17 PM »

I, Big Bad Fab, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #485 on: February 10, 2010, 07:28:48 PM »

I, NiK, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -2.43

« Reply #486 on: February 10, 2010, 10:45:23 PM »

I, silent spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Rep. and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #487 on: February 22, 2010, 11:57:42 AM »

I hereby resign as Northeast Representative.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #488 on: February 23, 2010, 10:32:42 PM »

I, Morgan Brykein, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #489 on: February 24, 2010, 02:58:19 PM »

I, cinyc, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #490 on: February 24, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #491 on: February 24, 2010, 10:06:43 PM »

I, segwaystyle2012, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #492 on: February 24, 2010, 10:08:45 PM »

I, Libertas, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Lieutenant Governor and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #493 on: February 24, 2010, 11:08:43 PM »

I, Dallasfan65, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #494 on: February 24, 2010, 11:11:37 PM »

I, Libertas, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #495 on: February 25, 2010, 04:11:13 PM »
« Edited: February 25, 2010, 05:46:45 PM by Senator-elect Winston Disraeli »

I, Winston Disraeli, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -2.43

« Reply #496 on: February 25, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »

I, silent spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #497 on: February 27, 2010, 07:50:07 PM »

I resign as Senator.

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #498 on: February 27, 2010, 09:20:17 PM »

I, Winston Disraeli, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

Huh

You were elected Representative too?
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #499 on: February 28, 2010, 07:10:45 AM »

Huh

You were elected Representative too?

Yup, on a write-in campaign. I won't be here for long. I'm resigning when I can be inaugurated as Senator.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies