Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 11:30:50 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 69 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 136030 times)
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: March 08, 2010, 11:56:14 pm »
Ignore

I, hantheguitarman, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 12:00:48 am by Northeast Representative Han »Logged
Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #526 on: March 09, 2010, 05:44:32 am »
Ignore

I, Al Widdershins, do affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
President Mitt
Giovanni
YaBB God
Samoa

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 22, 2010, 06:54:02 pm »
Ignore

I, Giovanni, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.

[This space is available for purchase]
Sheriff Buford TX Justice
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 23, 2010, 09:07:50 am »
Ignore

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.

My parents are pretty good about smelling a rat. 
Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
redcommander
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 23, 2010, 10:05:55 pm »
Ignore

I, redcommander, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: March 26, 2010, 01:32:01 pm »
Ignore

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
A-Bob
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 1.13

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 26, 2010, 04:52:11 pm »
Ignore

I, A-bob, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

HappyWarrior
hannibal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: March 27, 2010, 01:03:45 pm »
Ignore

I, HappyWarrior, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan
Warner for Senate '14
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 27, 2010, 10:29:36 pm »
Ignore

I, Ben, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Obama High's debate team:

"Now let me be clear...I...I...um...uh...now let me be clear.  I strongly condemn the affirmative in the strongest possible terms, and I am closely monitoring their arguments.  Let me be clear on this."
big bad fab
filliatre
Moderators
YaBB God
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: 4.87

P

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 29, 2010, 03:02:49 am »
Ignore

I, Big Bad Fab, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Enjoy the French elections !
Enjoy polling analysis !
Enjoy my tracker !

http://sondages2012.wordpress.com/
Pope Kalwejt I of Northeast
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 01, 2010, 03:37:21 pm »
Ignore

I'm resigning as the Northeast Representative

Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 02, 2010, 01:22:17 pm »
Ignore

I'm resigning as the Northeast Representative

Sad

Your self-serving slacktivism is propelling America to new heights.
Dallasfan65
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: -9.91

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 21, 2010, 04:53:21 pm »
Ignore

I, Dallasfan65, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

President Mitt
Giovanni
YaBB God
Samoa

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 21, 2010, 05:36:49 pm »
Ignore

I, Giovanni, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

[This space is available for purchase]
MasterJedi
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: 6.43

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 22, 2010, 09:29:08 am »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Moderator General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: April 26, 2010, 08:57:58 pm »
Ignore

I, hantheguitarman, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
redcommander
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 26, 2010, 09:05:10 pm »
Ignore

I, redcommander, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 29, 2010, 05:14:54 am »
Ignore

(Midwest constitution says next thursday following the election, so don't complain)

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tbelieveitwasn'tformerlyknownasverin and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the glorious Midwest Region, whenever I feel like it. *hughughug*

Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.26, S: -7.39

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 30, 2010, 12:51:25 pm »
Ignore

I, Vepres, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tunderstandwhyitwasformerlyknownasverinandwhatthehellisverin and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the glorious Midwest Region, whenever I feel like it. *hughughug*

LOL, Failure

Alright, if Republicans gain less than 75 seats, I'll prominently display my failure in my signature.
oakvale
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 30, 2010, 05:47:50 pm »
Ignore

*bursts into room*

Sorry I'm late guys. *hic*

I, oakvale, do solemenly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.

*launches into speech, is dragged from stage screaming "this doesn't invalidate the oath!"*

<peeperkorn> this forum is full of allergic virgins with nosebleeding
RG Fritz
JLD
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 01, 2010, 08:17:09 am »
Ignore

I, Fritz, do affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Registrar General of the Census Bureau, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 02, 2010, 11:44:25 am »
Ignore

Due to dubious legal status of my residence, I hereby resigns as Midwest ican'tbelieveitwasn'tformerlyknownasverin.

Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 03, 2010, 09:14:19 pm »
Ignore

I, Whacky Hack, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblywoman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

justW353
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -2.09

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 03, 2010, 09:46:30 pm »
Ignore

I, justW353, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.

So a lack of knowledge means I'm not welcome here? I've always wondered why there's a lack of Republicans on this forum and now I'm beginning to see why.
NE Assembyman electoraljew2
electoraljew2
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -4.10

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 03, 2010, 10:34:03 pm »
Ignore

I, electoraljew2, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.

2008-2048:Clinton Wins Nomination
 http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=102802.0

Please R&R
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 69 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout