Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 01, 2015, 12:50:02 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 181150 times)
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
YaBB God
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 28, 2010, 09:03:24 am »
Ignore

I hereby resign as Northeast Representative.

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 28, 2010, 09:03:59 am »
Ignore

I, Winston Disraeli, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Bacon King
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 01, 2010, 04:30:18 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign from the Vice Presidency.

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At Large and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 06:28:02 pm by Bacon King »Logged

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 05, 2010, 12:10:44 pm »
Ignore

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

'Westminster is so bracing'

Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 05, 2010, 02:58:09 pm »
Ignore

I, North Carolina Yankee, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 05, 2010, 03:11:18 pm »
Ignore

I, Bgwah, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #506 on: March 05, 2010, 03:55:07 pm »
Ignore

I, Tmthforu94, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Upset: Hogan wins in Maryland
Bold Prediction: Deal wins outright, avoiding a runoff
Jbrase
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.16, S: -5.91

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 05, 2010, 04:26:08 pm »
Ignore

I, JBrase, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 05, 2010, 04:38:07 pm »
Ignore

I, Hans-im-Glück [Franken], do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 05, 2010, 04:57:55 pm »
Ignore

Dunno if I have to do this again, but anyway, just to be safe:

I, Winston Disraeli, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Senator and SoEA Kalwejt
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: March 05, 2010, 05:00:20 pm »
Ignore

Yes, you had to do it again, since your elected term just begun and you previously served the rest of unexpired one Tongue

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 05, 2010, 05:00:46 pm »
Ignore

Yes, you had to do it again, since your elected term just begun and you previously served the rest of unexpired one Tongue

Well, fair enough. It's legit now.

Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 05, 2010, 05:13:28 pm »
Ignore

I, tb75, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

If I had a chance I'd ask the world to dance..
Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 05, 2010, 05:50:56 pm »
Ignore

Technically, no one has to redo it once they do it the first time.

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

Senator and SoEA Kalwejt
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 05, 2010, 06:19:57 pm »
Ignore

Technically, no one has to redo it once they do it the first time.

That's dumb Tongue

Senator PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 05, 2010, 06:30:07 pm »
Ignore

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
YaBB God
Latvia

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 05, 2010, 07:11:50 pm »
Ignore

I, South Park Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.26, S: -7.39

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 05, 2010, 07:28:28 pm »
Ignore

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

I, South Park Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

I guess anarchy is on its way Tongue

LOL, Failure

Alright, if Republicans gain less than 75 seats, I'll prominently display my failure in my signature.
Smid
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 08, 2010, 02:44:02 am »
Ignore

I, Smid, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Αλληλεγγύη
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 08, 2010, 09:46:15 am »
Ignore

I, Antonio V, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 02:58:22 pm by Antonio V »Logged

RIP Greece. RIP European Federalism.

"It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor."

Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones, ep. 5x09
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 08, 2010, 01:26:32 pm »
Ignore

I, Grumpy Gramps, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.

wow this forum really is going to shit

Bunch of pearl clutching pussies.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:55:38 pm by True Federalist »

Roll Eyes
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 08, 2010, 04:38:25 pm »
Ignore

I, Barnes, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
Colombia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: March 08, 2010, 06:04:45 pm »
Ignore

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I resign as NE Rep

The Prime Minister of New Zealand:

17:40   oakvale   the people are bad and shouldn't be allowed vote whenever possible
17:40   oakvale   The average voter wants to end austerity, bring back hanging and put all immigrants in death
bullmoose88
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 08, 2010, 11:21:16 pm »
Ignore

I, Bullmoose88, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the High Authority for Ethics in Voting and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

A Socially Liberal, Fiscally Conservative NE Republican with some Left-Libertarian/3rd Way Leanings. Simply, a Rockefeller Republican.

According to one poster, I represent a...

Dying bread of Americans.
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 08, 2010, 11:56:14 pm »
Ignore

I, hantheguitarman, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 12:00:48 am by Northeast Representative Han »Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout