Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 10:53:24 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 69 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 135577 times)
Sheriff Buford TX Justice
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 04, 2010, 04:39:07 pm »
Ignore

Damnit.. well there goes my retirement....I guess I'll go for a second round.

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.

My parents are pretty good about smelling a rat. 
Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
Former Moderate
Mr. Moderate
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #551 on: May 06, 2010, 06:29:46 pm »
Ignore

I, (the all mighty) W. Fox Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative (and my political enemies) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me AndrewCT.

President Mitt
Giovanni
YaBB God
Samoa

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 06, 2010, 08:06:50 pm »
Ignore

I, (the all mighty) W. Fox Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative (and my political enemies) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me AndrewCT.

Blast it! Now we're in trouble. Tongue

[This space is available for purchase]
Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 07, 2010, 11:09:07 am »
Ignore

Huh? I thought you were CJO?
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 07, 2010, 07:23:53 pm »
Ignore

I, AHDuke99, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At Large and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Come on guys. The session began today and no one has sworn in.
Senator Libertas
Libertas
YaBB God
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.48, S: -9.22

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: May 07, 2010, 07:41:23 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign as Lt. Governor of the Northeast.

I, Libertas, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At Large and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 07:43:52 pm by Lt. Gov and Senator-elect Libertas »Logged
bullmoose88
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 08, 2010, 12:53:55 pm »
Ignore

I, Bullmoose88, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At Large and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

A Socially Liberal, Fiscally Conservative NE Republican with some Left-Libertarian/3rd Way Leanings. Simply, a Rockefeller Republican.

According to one poster, I represent a...

Dying bread of Americans.
Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 09, 2010, 02:08:29 pm »
Ignore

I, Badger, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At Large and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Your self-serving slacktivism is propelling America to new heights.
Pope Kalwejt I of Northeast
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 16, 2010, 07:02:20 pm »
Ignore

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tbelieveitwasn'tformerlyknownasverin and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the glorious Midwest Region, whenever I feel like it. *hughughug*

Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 28, 2010, 01:49:23 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign as Attorney General.

President Mitt
Giovanni
YaBB God
Samoa

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 28, 2010, 01:52:04 pm »
Ignore

Cry Why?

[This space is available for purchase]
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 28, 2010, 01:54:59 pm »
Ignore

Cry Why?

I want to concentrate more on Mideast regional affairs, also, I'm supporting Purple State in June, and I believe that would make for an unnecessary headache for the President.

All In For KC
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #562 on: May 28, 2010, 02:48:11 pm »
Ignore

I resign as Mideast Senator

I, Tmthforu94, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
-Jackie Robinson
Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 28, 2010, 05:44:22 pm »
Ignore

Cry Why?

I want to concentrate more on Mideast regional affairs, also, I'm supporting Purple State in June, and I believe that would make for an unnecessary headache for the President.

Could this possibly be related to the new vacancy for Tmth's Senate seat? Wink

(Fingers crossed)

hawkeye59
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 28, 2010, 06:25:59 pm »
Ignore

I, hawkeye59, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.  So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.-Jack Layton 1950-2011
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on-John F. Kennedy 1917-1963
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 28, 2010, 09:25:17 pm »
Ignore

I, True Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Clearly the solution is to privatize presidential elections.

So, in less than four years, get excited for the 2016 MetLife Financial U Pick The Prez Extravaganza. If you tweet a picture of your completed ballot with the hashtag #ivoted, you could win a trip for two to the inauguration or an iTunes gift card.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: May 29, 2010, 01:10:13 am »
Ignore

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

View Profile WWW
« Reply #567 on: May 29, 2010, 09:42:02 pm »
Ignore

I, HappyWarrior, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: May 30, 2010, 12:29:07 pm »
Ignore

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Warner for Senate '14
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 30, 2010, 07:28:24 pm »
Ignore

I, Ben, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Obama High's debate team:

"Now let me be clear...I...I...um...uh...now let me be clear.  I strongly condemn the affirmative in the strongest possible terms, and I am closely monitoring their arguments.  Let me be clear on this."
A-Bob
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 1.13

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: May 30, 2010, 09:14:40 pm »
Ignore

I, A-bob, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #571 on: June 05, 2010, 06:36:42 pm »
Ignore

I, True Federalist, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

My November ballot:
Ervin(I) Gov.
Sellers(D) Lt. Gov.
Hammond(R) Sec. of State
Diggs(D) Att. Gen.
Herbert(D) Comptroller Gen.
Spearman(R) Supt. of Education
DeFelice(American) Commissioner of Agriculture
Hutto(D) US Sen (full)
Scott(R) US Sen (special)
Geddings(Labor) US House SC-2
Quinn(R) SC House District 69
Yes: Amendment 1 (Gen. Assembly may allow and regulate charity raffles)
No: Amendment 2 (end election of the Adjutant General)
Peter
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 07, 2010, 01:23:31 pm »
Ignore

I, Peter, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney-General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Retarded babies should be fed to crocodiles.
hawkeye59
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 21, 2010, 06:47:19 pm »
Ignore

I resign my seat in the Mideast Assembly, effective immediately.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.  So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.-Jack Layton 1950-2011
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on-John F. Kennedy 1917-1963
Badger
badger
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 22, 2010, 02:23:12 pm »
Ignore

I resign my seat in the Mideast Assembly, effective immediately.

Huh

Moving to the Midwest apparantly. How come?

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 69 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout