Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:51:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 568715 times)
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #750 on: March 11, 2011, 01:32:54 AM »

I, Jbrase, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of SoIA, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #751 on: March 11, 2011, 03:38:18 PM »
« Edited: March 11, 2011, 03:41:15 PM by Secretary of External Affairs Ben »

I hereby resign as GTO Ambassador.

I, Ben, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -4.35

« Reply #752 on: March 11, 2011, 09:01:45 PM »

I, Junkie, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of attorney general, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #753 on: March 14, 2011, 01:33:27 PM »

Not entirely sure if this is supposed to go here, but what the hell.

I hereby resign as Governor of the Pacific.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #754 on: March 14, 2011, 02:50:30 PM »

I, ArchangelZero, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, and that of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #755 on: March 14, 2011, 04:12:23 PM »

I, Oakvale, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #756 on: March 14, 2011, 06:34:32 PM »

I, Snowguy, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #757 on: March 14, 2011, 07:30:59 PM »

The prick in charge of this place is making me redo my oath for no good reason:

I, RowanBrandon, the most awesome person ever, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #758 on: March 14, 2011, 07:38:43 PM »

I, shua, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #759 on: March 21, 2011, 07:47:25 AM »
« Edited: July 15, 2011, 11:04:28 AM by Darth Yelnoc »

I, Yelnoc, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Southeast Region, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #760 on: March 21, 2011, 12:24:07 PM »

I, tb75, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Southeast Region, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #761 on: March 21, 2011, 03:26:21 PM »

I, Chairman Sanchez, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Southeast Region, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #762 on: March 25, 2011, 01:06:44 PM »

This is of course assuming that it is now time for me to swear in. Should my memory be serving me correctly, I was elected Mid-East assemblyman. I was recently advised to swear in at around this time of day (though about two hours short). Should I be wrong, I'm sure the forum has no reservation in telling me.

"I, Cathcon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyma and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave."
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #763 on: March 26, 2011, 04:24:51 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #764 on: March 26, 2011, 07:05:44 PM »

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
The Artist Formerly Known As and Now Again Known As Ogis
agooji

« Reply #765 on: March 26, 2011, 10:19:59 PM »

I, Ogis, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #766 on: March 27, 2011, 07:36:52 PM »

I, Swedish Cheese, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #767 on: March 27, 2011, 11:29:07 PM »

I, realisticidealist, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Lt. Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #768 on: April 18, 2011, 03:54:27 PM »

I, Jacob Thomas Matthews, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Just in case I forget tomorrow Tongue
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #769 on: April 19, 2011, 07:41:42 AM »

I, homelycooking, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #770 on: April 19, 2011, 08:21:15 AM »

I, wormyguy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #771 on: April 19, 2011, 08:31:46 AM »

I, Jacob Thomas Matthews, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Temporary Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #772 on: April 19, 2011, 12:54:04 PM »

I, Giovanni, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

hahaha
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #773 on: April 19, 2011, 12:56:44 PM »

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #774 on: April 21, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies