Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 05:37:03 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 129131 times)
President Mitt
Giovanni
YaBB God
Samoa

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 19, 2011, 12:54:04 pm »
Ignore

I, Giovanni, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

hahaha

[This space is available for purchase]
GM Napoleon
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 19, 2011, 12:56:44 pm »
Ignore

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was Jewish
Because I could count, my nose was big, and I kept my bank account fullish
I told my mom, tears blurring my vision
He said, "Mort, you've loved God since before circumcision"
Sheriff Buford TX Justice
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 21, 2011, 04:23:41 pm »
Ignore

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

My parents are pretty good about smelling a rat. 
Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.55, S: -7.91

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 21, 2011, 06:23:19 pm »
Ignore

I, Jacob Thomas Matthews, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Temporary Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Now that it's legal.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 22, 2011, 05:09:28 pm »
Ignore

I'm supposedly supposed to swear in as Governor now.

I, Jacob Thomas Matthews, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Northeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Carlos Danger
wormyguy
YaBB God
Liechtenstein

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: April 22, 2011, 05:10:28 pm »
Ignore

Uh, no you aren't, you are not governor, this is illegal and has no basis in Atlasian or Northeast law.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 22, 2011, 05:11:17 pm »
Ignore

Uh, no you aren't, you are not governor, this is illegal and has no basis in Atlasian or Northeast law.

Didn't Dallas say it in the Assembly thread?

EDIT:
Also, Jake Matthews is now Governor and should swear in.

Carlos Danger
wormyguy
YaBB God
Liechtenstein

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 22, 2011, 05:19:35 pm »
Ignore

Didn't Dallas say it in the Assembly thread?

EDIT:
Also, Jake Matthews is now Governor and should swear in.

Dallas is wrong.  http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=134617.msg2878471#msg2878471

Please cut out the absurd behavior.

a real human being
Ghost_white
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: 5.91

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 22, 2011, 09:23:08 pm »
Ignore

I think I'll appoint Cinyc CJO.

That has got to be one of the most retarded proposals I have read on this forum.

Don't worry, I'm sure more will crop up shortly.
cinyc
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 22, 2011, 10:45:22 pm »
Ignore

I, cinyc, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #785 on: April 23, 2011, 02:27:44 pm »
Ignore

I, Yelnoc, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Goodbye
Sbane
sbane
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 24, 2011, 08:39:27 pm »
Ignore

I, sbane, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Jbrase
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.32, S: -5.74

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 26, 2011, 02:00:56 am »
Ignore

I, Jbrase, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Imperial Dominion of the South, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dibble.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: May 02, 2011, 07:11:25 am »
Ignore

I hereby resign the position of Northeast Lieutenant Governor and accept the position of Northeast Assemblyman.

I, Jacob Thomas Matthews, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Hatman
EarlAW
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.97, S: -6.00

View Profile WWW
« Reply #789 on: May 05, 2011, 07:43:05 pm »
Ignore

I, Hatman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @EarlWashburn
Carlos Danger
wormyguy
YaBB God
Liechtenstein

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: May 13, 2011, 08:35:08 am »
Ignore

I, wormyguy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Lt. Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

A-Bob
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 1.13

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: May 27, 2011, 07:18:03 pm »
Ignore

I, A-Bob, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #792 on: May 28, 2011, 10:46:51 pm »
Ignore

I, Teddy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

TEDDY - ARKANSAS - IDS - Liberal Whip

Note to self: use brain more.
big bad fab
filliatre
Moderators
YaBB God
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: 4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: May 30, 2011, 01:36:00 am »
Ignore

I, big bad fab, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Enjoy the French elections !
Enjoy polling analysis !
Enjoy my tracker !

http://sondages2012.wordpress.com/
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: May 30, 2011, 09:42:28 am »
Ignore

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: May 30, 2011, 02:12:10 pm »
Ignore

I, True Conservative, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Clearly the solution is to privatize presidential elections.

So, in less than four years, get excited for the 2016 MetLife Financial U Pick The Prez Extravaganza. If you tweet a picture of your completed ballot with the hashtag #ivoted, you could win a trip for two to the inauguration or an iTunes gift card.
Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 1.48

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #796 on: May 31, 2011, 04:12:17 am »
Ignore

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
#Ready4Nixon
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 04, 2011, 09:03:18 pm »
Ignore

I, Cathcon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 07, 2011, 03:05:51 pm »
Ignore

I, Jbach717, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 07, 2011, 11:17:54 pm »
Ignore

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout