Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:41:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565768 times)
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #925 on: January 06, 2012, 09:19:04 AM »

I, 20RP12, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Now that it's official Tongue
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #926 on: January 06, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Junkie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -4.35

« Reply #927 on: January 06, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »

I, Junkie, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Jackson
United States

« Reply #928 on: January 07, 2012, 01:16:14 AM »

I, Jackson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
NVGonzalez
antwnzrr
Mexico

« Reply #929 on: January 07, 2012, 01:41:58 AM »

I, NVGonzalez, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Lt. Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #930 on: January 07, 2012, 07:48:18 PM »

I, Nathan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #931 on: January 07, 2012, 08:51:18 PM »

I, Simfan34, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Chief Judicial Officer, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #932 on: January 11, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »

I, big bad fab, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #933 on: January 17, 2012, 02:33:40 AM »

I, Tender Branson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #934 on: January 21, 2012, 07:37:47 PM »

I, JerseyRules, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #935 on: January 23, 2012, 08:52:42 PM »

I, Teddy, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #936 on: January 28, 2012, 02:45:54 PM »

I, Pingvin99 , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #937 on: January 28, 2012, 03:39:47 PM »

It's the first Friday after the election, so it's time for the elected ME Assemblymembers to take the oath of office!

I, ZuWo, do solemnly or affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #938 on: January 28, 2012, 05:16:04 PM »

I guess this should go up again.

I, Cathcon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #939 on: January 29, 2012, 06:40:36 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #940 on: January 30, 2012, 12:32:29 AM »

I, Polnut, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #941 on: January 30, 2012, 08:01:41 AM »

I, big bad fab, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Again.

Still not stickied thread ?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #942 on: February 02, 2012, 05:22:14 AM »

Oops.

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #943 on: February 02, 2012, 07:47:36 AM »

I, AndrewPA, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast Region, so help me Colin Wixted.

They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #944 on: February 02, 2012, 10:12:44 AM »

I, AndrewPA, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast Region, so help me Colin Wixted.

:')
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #945 on: February 03, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »

I, Progressive Realist, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the IDS Region, so help me Dave.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #946 on: February 14, 2012, 11:03:47 PM »

I, Homely, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Federal Elections, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #947 on: February 20, 2012, 08:58:34 PM »

I, Snowstalker, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #948 on: February 20, 2012, 10:54:50 PM »

Me, wormyguy, bigswear me truetrue do-it Northeast Assemblyman, andden verygood keepgood Constitution of Atlasia andda Northeast Region, Dave mehelp.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #949 on: February 20, 2012, 11:11:08 PM »

I, Winfield, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies