Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:15:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 568704 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1225 on: March 29, 2013, 12:47:09 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1226 on: March 29, 2013, 12:53:15 PM »

I, Talleyrand, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1227 on: March 29, 2013, 01:49:14 PM »

I, LumineVonReuental, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1228 on: March 29, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1229 on: March 29, 2013, 07:38:36 PM »

I, Gass3268, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Zacoftheaxes
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.52, S: -9.13

« Reply #1230 on: April 02, 2013, 11:31:21 PM »

(Scott told me to go swear in).

I, Zacoftheaxes, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1231 on: April 07, 2013, 04:29:00 PM »

Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1232 on: April 08, 2013, 08:12:16 PM »

"I Matt from VT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave."
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #1233 on: April 14, 2013, 06:18:52 PM »

"I, Idaho Blue Dog Dem, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Justice and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and Pacific Region, so help me Dave."
NVGonzalez
antwnzrr
Mexico

« Reply #1234 on: April 19, 2013, 02:08:43 AM »

"I, NVGonzalez, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and Pacific Region, so help me Dave."
Marnetmar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -8.24

« Reply #1235 on: April 19, 2013, 01:45:30 PM »

"I, Marnetmar, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Council and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave."

(I didn't even know I was voted in until just now, this is news to me.)
Knives
solopop
« Reply #1236 on: April 22, 2013, 02:08:34 AM »

"I, Solopop, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Council and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave."
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1237 on: April 22, 2013, 08:00:39 AM »

"I, Superique, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Council and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave."

wan
United States

« Reply #1238 on: April 22, 2013, 12:08:05 PM »

"I, Wan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Council and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
freefair
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1239 on: April 22, 2013, 02:52:40 PM »

"I, FreeFair, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Council and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave."
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1240 on: April 22, 2013, 03:55:07 PM »

I, JerryArkansas, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #1241 on: April 25, 2013, 11:46:09 AM »

I, Snowball, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast region, so help me Mushi
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1242 on: April 25, 2013, 12:31:56 PM »

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast region, so help me Jennifer Lawrence.
Old Man Svensson
Wyodon

« Reply #1243 on: April 25, 2013, 01:51:09 PM »

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Midwest region, so help me Odin and Thor.

Oh, and Dave.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1244 on: April 25, 2013, 03:59:30 PM »

Apparently I'm an assemblyman now.

I, EarlAW, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast region, so help me Dave.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1245 on: April 26, 2013, 12:54:30 AM »

I, Goldwater, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast region, so help me Dave.

bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1246 on: April 26, 2013, 06:56:48 AM »

I, bore, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and lieutenant governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast region, so help me Dave.

Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1247 on: May 03, 2013, 09:21:19 AM »

I, Matt from VT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs/Secretary of the Treasury, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1248 on: May 03, 2013, 12:00:07 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1249 on: May 03, 2013, 12:15:38 PM »

I, MaxQue, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies