Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:55:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569726 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1300 on: July 17, 2013, 06:25:16 PM »

I hereby resign as Northeast Senator.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1301 on: July 19, 2013, 09:11:46 PM »

I, Zanas, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Nate.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1302 on: July 22, 2013, 04:40:12 AM »

I, Bore, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #1303 on: July 22, 2013, 09:50:24 AM »

I, Earthling, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #1304 on: July 22, 2013, 12:04:11 PM »

I, Supersonic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1305 on: July 22, 2013, 02:20:23 PM »

I, Matt from VT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1306 on: July 22, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »

I, Superique, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1307 on: July 23, 2013, 08:18:33 PM »

I, Politics Junkie, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #1308 on: July 23, 2013, 08:23:13 PM »

I, Idaho Blue Dog Dem, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1309 on: July 24, 2013, 07:19:51 PM »

I, Fuzzybigfoot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #1310 on: July 25, 2013, 07:58:06 PM »

I, Thomas D, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Folk Representant of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1311 on: July 26, 2013, 07:42:12 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Folk Representant of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.

The Simpsons Cinematic Universe
MustCrushCapitalism
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -2.78

« Reply #1312 on: July 26, 2013, 09:49:18 AM »

I, MustCrushCapitalism, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

(today is swearing in day... right?)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1313 on: July 26, 2013, 09:52:43 AM »

I, MustCrushCapitalism, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

(today is swearing in day... right?)

Yes, but you are a couple of hours early. The Mideast constitution says that "[t]hose elected shall take office at noon Eastern Standard Time on the first Friday after their election."
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1314 on: July 26, 2013, 04:26:57 PM »

I, Oldiesfreak1854, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1315 on: July 27, 2013, 05:06:54 PM »

I, shua, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1316 on: July 27, 2013, 06:50:03 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Njall
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -5.91

« Reply #1317 on: July 28, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »

I, Njall, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
The Simpsons Cinematic Universe
MustCrushCapitalism
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -2.78

« Reply #1318 on: July 28, 2013, 11:47:21 AM »

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1319 on: July 29, 2013, 07:38:50 PM »

I, Polnut, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1320 on: August 04, 2013, 04:16:05 PM »

I, TyrionTheImperialist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1321 on: August 08, 2013, 08:13:30 PM »

I, Talleyrand, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Secretary of Federal Elections and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1322 on: August 19, 2013, 05:24:10 PM »

I, Politics Junkie, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1323 on: August 19, 2013, 05:53:55 PM »

I, TyrionTheImperialist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1324 on: August 20, 2013, 03:44:41 AM »

I, Xahar, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies