Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:22:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569731 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1425 on: December 05, 2013, 10:52:32 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Congrats!

This is an illegal violation of Atlasian law.

File a lawsuit then. According to the statute, this is legal but you can challenge it through the judicial system.
Which law is it?

Proportional Representation Act

It hasn't even been fifteen minutes and already?
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1426 on: December 05, 2013, 10:53:21 PM »

It's not legal because Napoleon was not a member of the Progressive Union when he resigned his seat. This is nothing more than an assault on our institutions and our laws, which the former Senator has been happy to engage in with his abominable record of inactivity and frivolity.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1427 on: December 05, 2013, 10:54:03 PM »

It's not legal because Napoleon was not a member of the Progressive Union when he resigned his seat. This is nothing more than an assault on our institutions and our laws, which the former Senator has been happy to engage in with his abominable record of inactivity and frivolity.

Challenge it in the courts then, your tirades are tiring. I would like to see your evidence.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1428 on: December 05, 2013, 10:55:44 PM »

Challenge it in the courts then, your tirades are tiring. I would like to see your evidence.

You destroyed the evidence when you deleted your post. Don't play dumb.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1429 on: December 05, 2013, 10:56:54 PM »

I have evidence that I was in the PU while  resigning. Do you have evidence that I did not?
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1430 on: December 05, 2013, 10:58:11 PM »

Great hypocrisy you have there.

I support Senator Xahar and request the Attorney General dismiss this frivolous witch hunt against him.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1431 on: December 05, 2013, 11:08:34 PM »

If you want to erase any doubt that Flo's membership in the Senate is illegal, why don't you go ahead and spit out your evidence?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1432 on: December 05, 2013, 11:11:57 PM »

If you want to erase any doubt that Flo's membership in the Senate is illegal, why don't you go ahead and spit out your evidence?

Challenge it in court and I'm happy to share my evidence. For now the burden of proof lies with you trolls.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1433 on: December 05, 2013, 11:14:05 PM »

Challenge it in court and I'm happy to share my evidence. For now the burden of proof lies with you trolls.

>resigns from the Senate after slowing it down for months
>calls everyone else "trolls"
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1434 on: December 05, 2013, 11:15:31 PM »

>resigns from the Senate after slowing it down for months
>calls everyone else "trolls"
>complains about inactive senators
>1st preferences Xahar
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1435 on: December 05, 2013, 11:17:02 PM »

Can this spat be moved into another thread? This is not the appropriate thread.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1436 on: December 06, 2013, 12:57:45 AM »

I resign my appointed Senate seat effective immediately.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1437 on: December 06, 2013, 01:26:00 AM »

I, Spamage, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1438 on: December 14, 2013, 12:33:19 AM »

I resign as Pacific Councillor.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1439 on: December 15, 2013, 01:42:47 PM »

I, Politics Junkie, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1440 on: December 15, 2013, 07:46:15 PM »

I, Xahar, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1441 on: December 20, 2013, 03:46:03 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1442 on: December 20, 2013, 03:50:52 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Reaffirm.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1443 on: December 26, 2013, 01:00:10 AM »

I, cinyc, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1444 on: December 26, 2013, 01:14:42 AM »

I, Deus Naturae, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #1445 on: December 26, 2013, 06:51:47 AM »

I, Earthling, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1446 on: December 26, 2013, 03:05:25 PM »

I, cincinnatus, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1447 on: December 26, 2013, 09:09:40 PM »

I, Winfield, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia.

Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1448 on: December 27, 2013, 08:40:29 AM »

I officially resign as Secretary of External Affairs, effective immediately.

I, SJoyceFla, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me Dave.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1449 on: December 31, 2013, 01:20:50 PM »

I, Xahar, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies