Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:23:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569531 times)
Hifly
hifly15

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1450 on: January 03, 2014, 07:33:53 AM »

I, Hifly, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1451 on: January 03, 2014, 12:00:01 PM »

I, Talleyrand, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1452 on: January 03, 2014, 12:56:16 PM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1453 on: January 03, 2014, 04:54:54 PM »

I, Goldwater, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1454 on: January 03, 2014, 09:06:17 PM »

I, Tmthforu94, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1455 on: January 03, 2014, 10:17:52 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Emperor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1456 on: January 03, 2014, 10:58:37 PM »

I, shua, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1457 on: January 07, 2014, 03:41:32 PM »

I, ilikeverin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwestern Chief Judicial Officer and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #1458 on: January 14, 2014, 12:23:34 PM »

Just so that Mr.X doesn't suffer a breakdown:

I, hifly, do solemnly swear again that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1459 on: January 20, 2014, 07:48:13 PM »

I, Scott, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Imperial Dominion of the South and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #1460 on: January 20, 2014, 10:30:46 PM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Interior Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #1461 on: January 22, 2014, 02:36:59 PM »

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so help me Dave.
Arturo Belano

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.43

« Reply #1462 on: January 22, 2014, 08:15:08 PM »

I, Arturo Belano, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so help me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1463 on: January 24, 2014, 04:16:18 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Archduke of the Midwest, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1464 on: January 24, 2014, 12:00:14 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1465 on: January 24, 2014, 12:45:56 PM »

I, Franzl, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1466 on: January 24, 2014, 01:02:20 PM »

I resign as Mideast Senator.

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1467 on: January 24, 2014, 01:43:18 PM »

I, JCL, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me God and Dave.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #1468 on: January 24, 2014, 09:57:14 PM »

I, TJ in Cleve, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Lieutenant Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1469 on: January 25, 2014, 07:02:42 AM »

I, DC Al Fine, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me and Dave.
Njall
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -5.91

« Reply #1470 on: January 26, 2014, 08:41:45 PM »

I, Njall, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1471 on: January 28, 2014, 07:38:48 PM »
« Edited: January 28, 2014, 07:44:46 PM by NE Representative Griffin »

I, Adam Griffin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast while also trolling Winfield, so help me Nate.
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

« Reply #1472 on: January 29, 2014, 10:40:32 PM »

I, Brewer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so help me Dave.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1473 on: January 31, 2014, 06:48:33 AM »

I, DC Al Fine, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1474 on: January 31, 2014, 12:49:20 PM »

I don't know if I should be doing so but anyway:

I, Superique, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies